Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
making a beginner tutorial

yo i need tutorial..

Big Grin
You will never be what we once were....

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/tag/48813.png

good bubye...u can help with the boosting part...lol...
AlKi

lol the best person to do that is :

jeremy
shannon
bryce noob
tana
and of course my angieeeeeeeee

they can make a new bible lolRolleyes
You will never be what we once were....

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/tag/48813.png

lol...not my problem...i suck at boostin...its the only medal besides top crew leader that i have only 1 of...lol...
AlKi

lol im not that good at boosting bubye lol angera taught me

jeremy, angie or im a n00b should be able to write a good guide Smile
winter's own

jeremy is ok at boost...but he dont cj...that guy actually boosts...lol...jeremy is the best at HI though...lol...
AlKi

So what is the deal with the Guide? I mentioned making one a while ago, and everybody laughed, called me a noob and sent me here.

So whats the deal?

someone should start a thread and anytime someone has info they can post it there and if anyone is looking they can just read all the posts, then if someone wants they can organize it into a word document
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Im more than happy to start writing a guide, but id like to work with a vet to make sure nothing gets left out, and that im not giving too much info, while at the same time providing enough so that way someone else has a chance in this game.

Im confident the reason no one plays this game, is because they start up, play for a little and suck at it. Lol, maybe they see the same people winning everytime and decide its not worth trying.

Ive got basic Dyno and TnT guides already done, and I shouldnt have a problem completing other aspects of the game, except for HI, CJ, and Boost.

Thats where Lude Comes in! Anyways Lude hit me up so we can collaborate, if you want

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Im more than happy to start writing a guide, but id like to work with a vet to make sure nothing gets left out, and that im not giving too much info, while at the same time providing enough so that way someone else has a chance in this game.

Im confident the reason no one plays this game, is because they start up, play for a little and suck at it. Lol, maybe they see the same people winning everytime and decide its not worth trying.

Ive got basic Dyno and TnT guides already done, and I shouldnt have a problem completing other aspects of the game, except for HI, CJ, and Boost.

Thats where Lude Comes in! Anyways Lude hit me up so we can collaborate, if you want

what is ur ign?
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon