Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Zealand

lol, i'm going to plan to take a holiday from work when a new round start.. not to sure which 1.. and go hard out..see if this old fucker has any skill..

TheJMan Wrote:lmfao ... losers square Tongue

NZ ,8o8 FTW

Lmfao ill kick your ass outta that square:eek:

AI2SeNaL Wrote:lol, i'm going to plan to take a holiday from work when a new round start.. not to sure which 1.. and go hard out..see if this old fucker has any skill..

i plan to lead sometime... but wont be around next round (over xmas/new years) going up north and what not
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:i plan to lead sometime... but wont be around next round (over xmas/new years) going up north and what not

Tell me your not going to matakana?

i might be thats high life isnt it ??

got a place in mangawhai heads ill def be at ..wether i jet up there for high life will depend on how things lead up to that ..

im assuming your hitting up matakana ?? if u up that way flick me a txt we can meet up
Black__Metal

lol no fukn way, had a ticket to matakana but thankfully ive sold it, im off to phat09 bo!!

Phat FTW ... If I wasn't going to be DJing at NYE I'd have tickets for Phat!
IGN: SKDFIRO

metal forever ... screw all that kinda music haha Big Grin
Black__Metal

shit i guess i not racing then... i still cant get past level 10 Sad
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:shit i guess i not racing then... i still cant get past level 10 Sad

what happen to the jeremy that hit lvl 59 or 60 or whateva...the guy who broke the lvl barrier...i dont understand...lol...
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon