Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
website

does anyone know the web address to check rank???
AlKi

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/winners.php this?? u got 12th

I'm the highest guy on there without a medal. i finished 13th, im happy with my results.
:tocas:
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Anti_Rice Wrote:http://www.midnitechallenge.com/winners.php this?? u got 12th

o wow...i didnt even know past winners were up...no thats not wat i was talkin bout but ok...good...i wanted top 25...so i got a star on my top 25 now.lol....
AlKi

MC_Alumni Wrote:I'm the highest guy on there without a medal. i finished 13th, im happy with my results.

arnt u love_me_hate_me cause im pretty sure u said u were in ur ideas u were talking about ur crew.

no. my friend lovemehateme changed his name but he just uses my forum name instead of making his own. im mafiaman420. like i said though he uses my forum name

and chillin villin, i dont know if you used to play in the first few rounds, but all the ideas in this post came from me and my friend MafiaMan, who also plays.

In the first few rounds we came in top ten each once, and led top 10 crews a couple times. We were good, but never the elite

Our names were

SesameStreetRacer or
LoveMeHateMe or
RickyZ

my friend was
BoutoBeatU or
MafiaMan420

ook i thought u were 2 ppl 4 a sec lol

chillin villn is ron aka version2pointoh
AlKi

yeah that was him. my name back in the day was gonowstoplater1 and my display name was mafiaman420. thats why now i go by the name mafiaman420. i was in the same top crew as mike the december/jan round of 03-04. i finished 7th that round. i dont know what your point is once again

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon