Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MC HangOut

well gl with that
AlKi

yea i think i'll be alright

10 HIs and a Boost last round,

started two rounds ago and last round was my first time stealin, plus i didnt have any help whatsoever

I think thats pretty good, lol but im sure many would call me a NOOB

LoVeMeHaTeMe
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

pimpin_mrs_clauz the one im sure you'l be aiming for again

Yup

Lol no this isnt MafiaMan

we are both friends that live in the same area, and both use the same forum account. Thats why I added a sig at the bottom so you can tell the difference. Im the one that usually gets into arguments lol, so I dont want anyone confusing us with each other

I wish i still had my stats, I had some fun HIs lol.
With a half hour left I got 4 back to back all at the same time just by hitting enter four times.
That made me happy

LOVEMEHATEME
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

u guys should have ur own forum name, im starting to think theres 1 person acting like 2 people and thats weird.

MC_Alumni Wrote:Lol no this isnt MafiaMan

we are both friends that live in the same area, and both use the same forum account.

i dont know how many times i have read this, without comment. so here goes nothing,

why not just make a second account. its really simple, if u need assistant or a small amount of guidence, just ask buddy, we are all hear to help.

na im just trying to wind u up now, any particular reason you choose not to get your own acconts? i mean surely u run your own mc accounts so why not have your forum accounts aswell?

oo shit game started!!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon