Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool Revs

Join our new crew, contact mrbigballs, for details. Our crew will kick ass, newbies and pros welcome.

by joining our crew, so can expect teamwork and good a social environment, to ensure personal and crew success.

i have never heard of you... who is all in your crew
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Yea where some more info ....and how do u know u will your crew will be good .... not being mean or anything dude, Big Grin
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

being mean?? :confused: whats that?
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

we are new crew that will be good, good teamwork will lead to a good crew. wat more info do u need? at the moment we are recruiting because we are new? actually we changed our name to Pumpin Revs.

this guy is a noob. and an irritating one at that. broken english and everything.
MC's Best kept secret-Jake

yeh, its a forum, i am not exactly inviting the best, i am just advertising a nice crew or its going to be a nice crew. my crew its not about winning or anything rather enjoying the game and growing to be super powers. the only catch is you join the crew(you can leave if you dont like iti dont mind but i can guarantee you will enjoy being in my crew).

4 spaces left, first four to msg Bumpuss (me) will get in.

if your crew is gonig to be fun...maybe i can join up
SpamaticS - Slick

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon