Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Close Session

Lol I'll be glad to be known as a "cheater"
As for whatever it is you are talking about, im not really sure. We won our crew battles because Winners Circles car was de-tuned, not because of any other factor.

I just find it ironic, and hipocritical that people come in here (last session) and say this:

"id also like to say thanks to the entire nitemare crew.... even tho some of u guys were dirty it was fun competing against u lol

Unbeatable"

and then call me a crybaby bitch, because i pointed out the fact that there was a helper crew. if you guys wanna all deny it, thats cool. If you really thought you could win, thats great man nice try. Dont patronize everyone that plays the game man.

and yet someone argued that the crew system is completely balanced and fair, and bringing back accept/decline crew races would lead to helper crews.

The funniest part is, we got into the crew with no intentions on going for number one, and with that being said we didnt get any of our buddies to start a crew to better the odds for us. You are correct, the option was there, as it is for every single crew.
Yet, isnt it amazing there was only one crew to do so

Through all that, we still managed to give the top crew losses, lol, and finish within 100 mil, all without even going for top crew.

So those who think anyone in our crew was dissapointed, you are wrong. Im pretty sure everyone was satisfied with the final stats, I was at least.

Congratulations to Winners Circle.

You won against all odds
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:Lol I'll be glad to be known as a "cheater"
As for whatever it is you are talking about, im not really sure. We won our crew battles because Winners Circles car was de-tuned, not because of any other factor.

I just find it ironic, and hipocritical that people come in here (last session) and say this:

"id also like to say thanks to the entire nitemare crew.... even tho some of u guys were dirty it was fun competing against u lol

Unbeatable"

and then call me a crybaby bitch, because i pointed out the fact that there was a helper crew. if you guys wanna all deny it, thats cool. If you really thought you could win, thats great man nice try. Dont patronize everyone that plays the game man.

and yet someone argued that the crew system is completely balanced and fair, and bringing back accept/decline crew races would lead to helper crews.

The funniest part is, we got into the crew with no intentions on going for number one, and with that being said we didnt get any of our buddies to start a crew to better the odds for us. You are correct, the option was there, as it is for every single crew.
Yet, isnt it amazing there was only one crew to do so

Through all that, we still managed to give the top crew losses, lol, and finish within 100 mil, all without even going for top crew.

So those who think anyone in our crew was dissapointed, you are wrong. Im pretty sure everyone was satisfied with the final stats, I was at least.

Congratulations to Winners Circle.

You won against all odds

kiro had every intentions on it, thats why he dropped the 3 bills for it.... u handed us losses because the car wasnt tuned... wow....and helper crews, i didnt ask anyone to put a car in or take it out....

whos patronizing anything... once again unneccassry money was spent and to an extent wasted....

and who thinks ur crew is dissappointed... u can thank kiro, and sohc for being that close the rest of the crew didnt do crap... regardless the session is over, and ppl still find ways to dramatize the shit

I love the forums after the end of a session. I can count on MC_Alumni in here starting shit. AND the sessions are gonna be shorter SO MORE of Mc_Alumni. YES!!!!
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:I love the forums after the end of a session. I can count on MC_Alumni in here starting shit. AND the sessions are gonna be shorter SO MORE of Mc_Alumni. YES!!!!

damn

but how do u kno which it is since theres like 12 of them on the same name :confused:

mustangkid05 Wrote:kiro had every intentions on it, thats why he dropped the 3 bills for it.... u handed us losses because the car wasnt tuned... wow....and helper crews, i didnt ask anyone to put a car in or take it out....

whos patronizing anything... once again unneccassry money was spent and to an extent wasted....

and who thinks ur crew is dissappointed... u can thank kiro, and sohc for being that close the rest of the crew didnt do crap... regardless the session is over, and ppl still find ways to dramatize the shit

Obviously you dont know anybody in the crews stats, lol but nice try seriously it was funny.

Your right, we were going for top crew the WHOLE time. Then we had kiro buy a bunch of credits at the end, just to stop short by a hundred mil. You have it all figured out, detective dousche.

And once again, you are WRONG.
Im pretty sure Kiro got EXACTLY what he was going for, so I guess your wrong about wasted money. He wanted a blowout, and thats what he got.

Once again, youve made yourself look dumb. The person dramatizing things is you, nerd.
One mention of "helper crew" and look who shows up immedietly saying "I wasnt helping!" LOL give me a break.

Whos the next to show up, but the Crew leader himself. No one was bitching, then you come in here with this crybaby bitch shit. Nobody is crying because no one is dissapointed, get it?

I joke around and mention helper crew and look who the two people arguin with me about it are. Seriously, give it up guys. I think your missing the bigger picture here, which is

NOBODY CARES

Big_Bang Wrote:I love the forums after the end of a session. I can count on MC_Alumni in here starting shit. AND the sessions are gonna be shorter SO MORE of Mc_Alumni. YES!!!!

just curious show me how i started shit.

Im pretty sure I said good session everybody

and then some pre teen girly boy shows up screamin bitch boy

MC_Alumni Wrote:One mention of "helper crew" and look who shows up immedietly saying "I wasnt helping!" LOL give me a break.

I joke around and mention helper crew and look who the two people arguin with me about it are. Seriously, give it up guys. I think your missing the bigger picture here, which is

NOBODY CARES

You think I was serious about saying I wasn't helping out? If I didn't want anyone to know about it would I come in here? Oh and Kiro took advantage when I was still in crew race and you guys got a win. Therefore I helped YOU guys too. If you don't want this shit to happen on the forums don't make jokes where it'll cause this. Good day!
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

MC_Alumni Wrote:Obviously you dont know anybody in the crews stats, lol but nice try seriously it was funny.

Your right, we were going for top crew the WHOLE time. Then we had kiro buy a bunch of credits at the end, just to stop short by a hundred mil. You have it all figured out, detective dousche.

And once again, you are WRONG.
Im pretty sure Kiro got EXACTLY what he was going for, so I guess your wrong about wasted money. He wanted a blowout, and thats what he got.

Once again, youve made yourself look dumb. The person dramatizing things is you, nerd.
One mention of "helper crew" and look who shows up immedietly saying "I wasnt helping!" LOL give me a break.

Whos the next to show up, but the Crew leader himself. No one was bitching, then you come in here with this crybaby bitch shit. Nobody is crying because no one is dissapointed, get it?

NOBODY CARES

u obviously care fool or u wouldnt talk crap after each session u LOSE

yah kiro got the win... but it really wasnt worth 300 dollars, and maybe ur un aware of the fact that... i left crew races to give ur crew a few wins to help u guys out... i coulda stayed in and gave u a few more losses... u wanna break??? then quit playing mc
u manage to talk shit after the last two sessions give it up... ur noone i didnt show up immediately, i seen the countdown timer was up so i lookd for any updates, and i see u accusing us for stupid shit about cheating... i dont need to cheat to win

im unbeatable... duhhh
once again get over urself bro, ur fooling noone but urself

Big_Bang Wrote:You think I was serious about saying I wasn't helping out? If I didn't want anyone to know about it would I come in here? Oh and Kiro took advantage when I was still in crew race and you guys got a win. Therefore I helped YOU guys too. If you don't want this shit to happen on the forums don't make jokes where it'll cause this. Good day!

I SAID GOOD DAY!

MC_Alumni Wrote:Yea it def was a close match

Thank god we had a cheater crew to boost us up to where we got, otherwise it would have been a different story. If it werent for the CHEATER crew givin us wins, we would have lost!

Oh wait, we did lose, and we didnt have a cheater crew....

oh well

there.... is where u started shit... please dont try to make urself look smart... ur not

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Session 7-24 End M3_steal_U 10 3,059 07-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Gos
  End Of July Session 2010 Ishmeet 21 5,416 07-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  new session? v2pointOH 14 3,715 07-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  June 6 2010 Session Ishmeet 3 1,622 06-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Next session?? cmartin 5 1,854 04-25-2010, 11:41 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555