Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This has to be said

Av3rsion Wrote:Good shit but ur happy u got a top 10? Lmfao

And hell ya I was happy that:

1. Got a medal I dont have yet
2. Didnt walk away from the session empty handed

But I'm still missing your point......DO YOU have a point?

Sure i do. U lost and ur boys spent tons. We lost barely our guys spent tons. Yet you sit here and talk mad shit? If i reallllly wanted to win top crew we would have.

lol ok man Big Grin

I was proud of my top ten icon and still am. Whats wrong with that? It's not his fault there was little players there, it showed he was superior then the other "20" players.

DrOoPie Wrote:I was proud of my top ten icon and still am. Whats wrong with that? It's not his fault there was little players there, it showed he was superior then the other "20" players.

Lol now thats funny

Funny?

There nothing funny about being proud of a medal especially when you don't have to spend more then 6 bucks.

DrOoPie Wrote:Funny?

There nothing funny about being proud of a medal especially when you don't have to spend more then 6 bucks.

Nah talking bout the not his fault bout that theirs not more players lol

Av3rsion Wrote:Nah talking bout the not his fault bout that theirs not more players lol

I mean if there was way more players well theres more to be proud of, but if there is little players you can still be proud of it why not.

whats wrong with being proud of ur new metals or extra ones i have a win top 10 top 25 top crew and proud to have them all dont we get on here to get something your not always gonna win or get top crew so make what u can of it and be proud of what u did its not good to come in here and start bashing on someone for trying
Going For 1st in Top crew Looking for Good players workers

i kno im proud of my last two top crew leader medals.... WOOOT

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon