Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want to play, not argue!!

OK fellow MC Peeps. I think we have all said our peace, and we now need to leave this to Ray and Cres, to do their thing. With all the back and forth I think this is only delaying the game, as our leaders of this great game have to rifle through blubber to get to the real source of all the badgering. I respect everyone here, whether a racer, a worker or and hitter. These are all aspects of the game. But there is always room for improvement. But bitching back and forth to each other isn't getting us anywhere. Infact it is just slowing progress down. Ray and Crescent will do what they feel is best for the MC community as a whole. So lets let them do their job, so the next session can infact start!

Thanks, and peace out to you all!!:deadhorse1:
I'm no rookie!! LOL!!!!!

Exactly, too many people let personal issues overcome the real ones. I cant lie, Ive done it myself.

But I continue to stress that all of that is not important when compared to how the future rounds are set up. All I say is, who cares whos better than who, and who won which rounds.

Lets focus on MC!
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

It is OUR responsibility to "shape" this game for its betterment. We will all never agree 100%, that's to be expected.

Some people think that if they beat a subject to death or yell louder its makes the "righter". We know that's not true, but we still hear them, might just not listen the second time.

Dissent is part of making things right. This game will always evolve. Its up to us to make sure the right things get attention.
Milf Pleaser

this is all very true.
Im constantly trying to get new ideas thrown out there, but it just seems like everytime anyone does, it turns into an argument.

I think that Dyna is on the right track, if not def on the same page as me when it comes to changes in the game. The change needs to be equality in gameplay, which is what I always am aiming for.

I hope to see a brighter future for MC, but sometimes I think people are trying to hold it back, because its fun to win. I could care less what medals or crews or place I come in. I simply loved playing the game when I was 14 yrs old, and I still love it to this day. MC has come such a long way and I was dissapointed to see it at its current state.

Ive now come to realize that there are a lot of genuine people still playing just as in back in the day. I might not have the same view and thoughts as everyone else, but I think we can all agree that MC is due for some changes, and if we keep fighting about whats fair, whos better and so on, we'll never get it what it needs
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:I simply loved playing the game when I was 14 yrs old, and I still love it to this day. MC has come such a long way and I was dissapointed to see it at its current state.

i fully c were your coming from, wen i was in hgh school 6 years ago i use 2 play and it was the shit. bout 25 people from my school played it and tht may nt b much but for a small new zealand town thts a million pepole lol. thn lost net so cudnt play, bt i have come bck not long ago an got hookt again, spent almst all last period online, this game does still have a gr8 bottom line but mayb js fine tun ning it. bt lets jst paly!!Tongue
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Dyna Wrote:It is OUR responsibility to "shape" this game for its betterment. We will all never agree 100%, that's to be expected.

Some people think that if they beat a subject to death or yell louder its makes the "righter". We know that's not true, but we still hear them, might just not listen the second time.

Dissent is part of making things right. This game will always evolve. Its up to us to make sure the right things get attention.

If you are not willing to put forth the effort to make a difference, you have no right to bitch about anything.

Thank all of you, that are trying to do POSITIVE thingsWink
Milf Pleaser

no shit i hate the fact that people are bitching over a GAME.......

i love playing MC it passes the time at nite......

so WILL U PEOPLE STOP BITCHING
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  time to play right? HOMIEPA 2 1,354 01-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  come play multi-denial !!! Corona_Xtra 6 2,130 10-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  i can't play...no email verification demcj 9 2,452 05-20-2009, 10:56 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  how do you play this game? PHAZE_____________1 7 1,933 10-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Hitman666
  Hey Come Play This Game While You Wait For The Next Round Of MC... rakimdream 6 1,893 04-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Auto Play rom3o™ 9 2,725 09-22-2007, 06:51 AM
Last Post: im_a_n00b
  Ok this is the stas on Auto Play right now o_O_MIDORI_O_o 46 8,866 04-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS) WiReD_________ 84 19,014 02-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Last Post: XxPakixX
  Don't play MC drunk monteman 18 3,739 10-16-2005, 02:48 AM
Last Post: Daisy22
  Nothing to play Diablique 48 7,148 10-02-2005, 12:33 AM
Last Post: xXDieStarDieXx

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon