Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time for new forum mods??

LuDe Wrote:wow! jus shut me down huh..i used to play back like 5 seasons or so after the game started...i jus used a different name and a different account...i quit for a year and when i came back my account was deleted...so i started this one...its not like i havent been around a while either...im jus saying that we need new mods that can communicate to everyone on mc and also help ray and cres answers the questions faster while regulating the forums from spam, language, etc....thats all

Hey man, take a look at the forum Mod thing I just posted...If ya need me I am on MSN brother

Mike
Milf Pleaser

Not to go off topic guys, but who are the Mods now, and where are they???
I'm no rookie!! LOL!!!!!

you can view them by click on the "view forum leaders" link towards the bottom. Oh and they are all inactive. havent been on in months
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

teet, Tokkiez, sjgrox2x, shadow67, rakimdream, modogg85, PANDAhumpnMONKEY, Officer_Cartman
AlKi

I vote lude for forum mod hes always here keeping up with whats going on, and being a moderator shouldnt mean u cant win prizes or medals thats stupid.
Also everyone likes lude not everyone likes dyna just my 2 cents btw im not saying i dont like dyna but obviously some ppl dont.

lude dayna and cj for mods i say....all been around a long time and alot of this stuff needs gone thru and deleted i think....i wouldnt mind it myself and i been around over 3 years straight...i just dont post much and try to mine my own business but i do read all the post that are made
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

Anti_Rice Wrote:I vote lude for forum mod hes always here keeping up with whats going on, and being a moderator shouldnt mean u cant win prizes or medals thats stupid.
Also everyone likes lude not everyone likes dyna just my 2 cents btw im not saying i dont like dyna but obviously some ppl dont.

If you make it a popularity contest......The mod cannot do his job, can he? How popular will a mod be if he/she bans a popular player? What if this player NEEDED to be banned? A mod does not have actual authority, this authority comes from Raymond and Crescent. If a player ever thinks they have been treated unfairly, they can send in a support ticket and the game owners will likely re-instate them once maybe twice. After that, if a player is that thick headed, the game is likely better off without them.

There are always consequences for your actions, so think before you post, please.

A moderator has to be neutral, meaning he/she cannot win prizes, who's idea you think that is/was? You might want to reconsider whom you are actually calling stupid, PS; Its not me.

I have never given a shit about what anyone thinks about me. That's not a job requirement.
Milf Pleaser

excuse me.....I didnt call any one stupid

Dyna Wrote:If you make it a popularity contest......The mod cannot do his job, can he? How popular will a mod be if he/she bans a popular player? What if this player NEEDED to be banned? A mod does not have actual authority, this authority comes from Raymond and Crescent. If a player ever thinks they have been treated unfairly, they can send in a support ticket and the game owners will likely re-instate them once maybe twice. After that, if a player is that thick headed, the game is likely better off without them.

There are always consequences for your actions, so think before you post, please.

A moderator has to be neutral, meaning he/she cannot win prizes, who's idea you think that is/was? You might want to reconsider whom you are actually calling stupid, PS; Its not me.

I have never given a shit about what anyone thinks about me. That's not a job requirement.

if they dont like ya its cause they dont know ya....you have always been a big help to me an others
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

Whats not to like about Mike?

Dont Hate. Appreciate. Congratulate.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game over time again.. crazyfrog555 11 2,695 03-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Game didnt go off on time again YmCmB 16 3,974 01-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  Dead forum...whats up? pollockab 0 1,359 07-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: pollockab
  game start on time rumor? LarryG 5 1,860 11-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Long Time No See... casper_305 21 4,366 08-19-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal