Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time for new forum mods??

anyone think its time for new forum mods...i mean most of these guys dont even come on the forums anymore...i talked to ray bout it and he told me to send in a support ticket to remind him and i did, but i never even got added..so i dunno...jus wanted to know what u guys think
AlKi

yes we need new mods.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

If Raymond actually cared about the game as much as some of you do, he would've done it rather sooner than later.

I'd be a perfectly fine Moderator, and would've still been around in the game, but i've been banned for someone else using my account. I've been trying to get unbanned for a year now, and i've given up. I don't mean to talk shyt about Raymond, or CI, or Cresent, whoever, but I don't think this is too important to them.

I may be slightly intoxicated, but oh well, Raymond, think what you want of this, but its what I said. With a few clicks of a mouse, you would've had a player & a mod. Sorry you couldn't do it.

I'm not sure whats happened with the rest of the mods, but they must've left for a reason as well. I wonder why.

Oh, and.. I laughed my balls off when I heard you people didn't get christmas credits! Instead, for you to get a "present," which we've gotten every year as far back as I can remember, you have to buy Raymond a carbon fiber hood for his Porsche, or is it a new supercharger? Hmm, I don't really care. My two cents. Enjoy the new car parts guys!! Big Grin

P.S. - romeo, please contact me, i miss u baby <3

P.S.S. - if anyone knows how to get ahold of angela aka Tokkiez, please find a way to contact me. I'm sure i'll be gone after Raymond finds this post.

and to everyone else i know here, love u all, miss you all, contact me and we'll reminisce (sp? idk how to spell! Big Grin)

P.S.S.S. - I also forgot to add how hard I laughed when I was told me Raymond wasn't giving out the regular prizes (ps3 isn't it?) this session because it's "short."

*Clicks on "Prize List" under Past Winners for this month*

What does it show? OMG! It's a playstation three!! Way to go VanillaSoda for not winning a PS3!!

:dome:Confusedtupid:
anyway, disregarding that. I think it would be a good idea to update some forum mods. Im thinking Lude mite need some help though so maybe we should find a few others while we are at it.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

danny u are such an idiot..hahaha...my god jus shut up sometimes...lol...
AlKi

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:If Raymond actually cared about the game as much as some of you do, he would've done it rather sooner than later.

I'd be a perfectly fine Moderator, and would've still been around in the game, but i've been banned for someone else using my account. I've been trying to get unbanned for a year now, and i've given up. I don't mean to talk shyt about Raymond, or CI, or Cresent, whoever, but I don't think this is too important to them.

I may be slightly intoxicated, but oh well, Raymond, think what you want of this, but its what I said. With a few clicks of a mouse, you would've had a player & a mod. Sorry you couldn't do it.

I'm not sure whats happened with the rest of the mods, but they must've left for a reason as well. I wonder why.

Oh, and.. I laughed my balls off when I heard you people didn't get christmas credits! Instead, for you to get a "present," which we've gotten every year as far back as I can remember, you have to buy Raymond a carbon fiber hood for his Porsche, or is it a new supercharger? Hmm, I don't really care. My two cents. Enjoy the new car parts guys!! Big Grin

..Danny's got a point lol...
pick me to be a mod so i can ban myself lol.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

thinking about commenting on this hrmmm... danny does have a major point though his method for delivering his point may step on some toes... do not get mad at criticism, u must have it in order to grow, if in fact that is ur goal...

i agree that there needs to be a new set of mods for the forums, but that is minor, the game needs work period, spend an hour a day making a new car for next session, adding parts to existing cars cause there is alot of cars already. or make the cars more competative, or spend an hour a day thinking about wat u could do to make the game better and ask us questions and be active in the community( it could serve for a game that 1 makes us the players happy, and 2 potentially make u more money as the owners, the only changes i see in the game are minimal and empty of substance.

ie changing crew size, or changing the length of the session

i know this game took alot of hard work to create but could definitely use some tender love and care when it comes to making it a BETTER game

i dunno maybe hire one of us to help, i've made a few of those car data sheets for suggested cars complete with specs,colors, parts, everything that was asked for, but have a problem putting it into the proper spread sheet form to post up and seems like if most of the work isnt done by the players making car data sheets then the cars will never be added anyways...

this is just one example of the owners lack of wanting continual growth of this game, seems like they are content with the success they have already had, as a young man in life i feel that that is complacent and will lead to the down fall of the game, how many players play every month? 200? 300?

how many sign up???? and dont continue to play???

when the last time the FAQ was re written?

through all the changes this game has made the FAQ should have revisions almost every month lol

FAQ's are for the new players so they can grasp the game arent they? it's like the game has cob webs and dust on it, need to dust it off....

if u want help, i have been here from 3 months after the start of this game and help plenty of constructive criticism and great ideas on how to improve this game, get active and let me know....

booo hissss! well said bro. Tongue :catfight:
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

cjw21 Wrote:thinking about commenting on this hrmmm... danny does have a major point though his method for delivering his point may step on some toes... do not get mad at criticism, u must have it in order to grow, if in fact that is ur goal...

i agree that there needs to be a new set of mods for the forums, but that is minor, the game needs work period, spend an hour a day making a new car for next session, adding parts to existing cars cause there is alot of cars already. or make the cars more competative, or spend an hour a day thinking about wat u could do to make the game better and ask us questions and be active in the community( it could serve for a game that 1 makes us the players happy, and 2 potentially make u more money as the owners, the only changes i see in the game are minimal and empty of substance.

i know this game took alot of hard work to create but could definitely use some tender love and care when it comes to making it a BETTER game

i dunno maybe hire one of us to help, i've made a few of those car data sheets for suggested cars complete with specs,colors, parts, everything that was asked for, but have a problem putting it into the proper spread sheet form to post up and seems like if most of the work isnt done by the players making car data sheets then the cars will never be added anyways...

this is just one example of the owners lack of wanting continual growth of this game, seems like they are content with the success they have already had, as a young man in life i feel that that is complacent and will lead to the down fall of the game, how many players play every month? 200? 300?

through all the changes this game has made the FAQ should have revisions almost every month lol

FAQ's are for the new players so they can grasp the game arent they? it's like the game has cob webs and dust on it, need to dust it off....

if u want help, i have been here from 3 months after the start of this game and help plenty of constructive criticism and great ideas on how to improve this game, get active and let me know....

very nice...i vote u in for a game mod woohoo lol
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

cjw21 Wrote:thinking about commenting on this hrmmm... danny does have a major point though his method for delivering his point may step on some toes... do not get mad at criticism, u must have it in order to grow, if in fact that is ur goal...

wow! jus shut me down huh..i used to play back like 5 seasons or so after the game started...i jus used a different name and a different account...i quit for a year and when i came back my account was deleted...so i started this one...its not like i havent been around a while either...im jus saying that we need new mods that can communicate to everyone on mc and also help ray and cres answers the questions faster while regulating the forums from spam, language, etc....thats all
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game over time again.. crazyfrog555 11 2,695 03-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Game didnt go off on time again YmCmB 16 3,974 01-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  Dead forum...whats up? pollockab 0 1,359 07-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: pollockab
  game start on time rumor? LarryG 5 1,860 11-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Long Time No See... casper_305 21 4,366 08-19-2010, 09:44 PM