Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game suggestions

The focus of this game should be to make it as competitive as possible, while rewarding time spent online (IE Exp gained) and tactical skills/strategy.

The 2 biggest issues IMO are;

#1 The 4x-10X exp boost for highest Net Worth and the rest of whom ever's crew the top NW happens to be in. This is an issue because time spent online/skill can NOT overcome such a huge boost. I agree that it ought to exist because it rewards spenders and after all the game MUST generate revenue else it cannot exist.

Remedy to this issue is to lower the exp boost to 2X, that's still TWICE the exp of everyone else, yet hard work and perseverance CAN overcome it. This will make the game more competitive, allowing multiple crews to compete effectively.

#2 Once a crew gets this bonus and holds the top position, the past few winning crew have used this added exp/levels they have accumulated to spam any (usually 2nd place crew) crew with non stop losses. IE; racing them continuously every 4 minutes and winning because of their higher levels. This further reduces the chances of competition because the 2nd place crews win/loss ratios are RUINED and have problems working their models to generate the NW required to level up. It pretty much ruins any chance of another drew competing, this is especially true on the shorter rounds, since there is less time to be able to overcome these problems.

Remedy to this issue is #1 as above, and to be able to "block" up to 10 players from racing you as you used to be able to do on QM through the list. These 2 things would allow more competition for top crew and would entice more people to actually go for it.

I quit playing the Blitz round after spending over $200.00 in the first hour, as I KNEW that If someone in my crew couldn't take the lead, we were doomed. There's no way to overcome the current exp boost in a short time period, I don't think its reasonable in a 14 day period either.

What this is doing to the game is.... the current group has won the last 4 rounds, and they will continue to do so as long as they wish, because they can use all their bonus credits, won from the previous round to take the lead/top position every round thereafter. This ruins anyone else's chance of unseating them. The competition becomes non existent..........

I have another idea to "fix" that problem, but I'll keep that to myself till after this new round starts.

Cres, if you or Ray need me to elaborate any further, 863-232-9138 is my cell.

Thanks for your time, Mike
Milf Pleaser

Dyna Wrote:The focus of this game should be to make it as competitive as possible, while rewarding time spent online (IE Exp gained) and tactical skills/strategy.

The 2 biggest issues IMO are;

#1 The 4x-10X exp boost for highest Net Worth and the rest of whom ever's crew the top NW happens to be in. This is an issue because time spent online/skill can NOT overcome such a huge boost. I agree that it ought to exist because it rewards spenders and after all the game MUST generate revenue else it cannot exist.

Remedy to this issue is to lower the exp boost to 2X, that's still TWICE the exp of everyone else, yet hard work and perseverance CAN overcome it. This will make the game more competitive, allowing multiple crews to compete effectively.

#2 Once a crew gets this bonus and holds the top position, the past few winning crew have used this added exp/levels they have accumulated to spam any (usually 2nd place crew) crew with non stop losses. IE; racing them continuously every 4 minutes and winning because of their higher levels. This further reduces the chances of competition because the 2nd place crews win/loss ratios are RUINED and have problems working their models to generate the NW required to level up. It pretty much ruins any chance of another drew competing, this is especially true on the shorter rounds, since there is less time to be able to overcome these problems.

Remedy to this issue is #1 as above, and to be able to "block" up to 10 players from racing you as you used to be able to do on QM through the list. These 2 things would allow more competition for top crew and would entice more people to actually go for it.

I quit playing the Blitz round after spending over $200.00 in the first hour, as I KNEW that If someone in my crew couldn't take the lead, we were doomed. There's no way to overcome the current exp boost in a short time period, I don't think its reasonable in a 14 day period either.

What this is doing to the game is.... the current group has won the last 4 rounds, and they will continue to do so as long as they wish, because they can use all their bonus credits, won from the previous round to take the lead/top position every round thereafter. This ruins anyone else's chance of unseating them. The competition becomes non existent..........

I have another idea to "fix" that problem, but I'll keep that to myself till after this new round starts.

Cres, if you or Ray need me to elaborate any further, 863-232-9138 is my cell.

Thanks for your time, Mike

I agree with everthing but ur completely wrong about this crew having the 10x exp the whole time and you know it mike its been like that for one session.

the first session when it was tsunami... we never... NEVER had first place
the second time when we ran against sleep as winnerscircle we had it for 3 days.... 3... u had it for the rest of the session
the 3rd time as winners circle, we had it about half the time kiros crew had it the other half.... we won
this last session noone competed against us, so yah, we did have it the whole session

so saying that we have won because of the 10x 4x is bogus, and u know it
now i know you got pissed at me last night for telling you how i felt about the entire situation, but dont try to make it sound like we are winning because of prize credits and because of the exp that is completely wrong we won because we raced harder

i disagree with the entire exp bonus completely make it have to do with how many times you race, and your networth not being in first place and 10 other ppl get the bonus thats not fair.. soo.... yes u should be rewarded for spending u get that with networth, and more exp... but to get a bonus that others dont get... not everyone has deep pockets like u and can dropp money when ever
IGN Unbeatable

Yeah the Exp thing need some work for sure, but I know that it changes hands/Crews many times each session, I have seen it 1st hand in the best two most recent Crews Winners Circle and Recurring Nightmare. If Ray want' to change these things I am sure he will. This is a game of respect, which we all have to gain. Just like real racing, if you piss the wrong person off, your going to pay for it. As you gain more respect, you will begin to thrive and grow.
I'm no rookie!! LOL!!!!!

Gotta agree with dyna here, at least on the part where the exp bonus is lowerd. There is no reason ANYONE should be getting four times the amount of exp than others. It just makes no sense.

If anything, the leader should get 4x (which im pretty sure is what it already is ) and his crew should get 2x. That way, the person in first obviously is getting the best bonus, and his crew still gets one as well without it being completely unfair.

To the best of my knowledge, the past few rounds the leader HAS NOT been getting 10x, but more like 4x-5x.

I also think that if you are getting an exp bonus, you should be getting more EXP when you are in QM. It makes no sense, I supposedly have a 4x bonus, yet im getting 750exp per WIN? I got more than that without any bonus Lol.

But I agree the way its set up now, one crews levels drasticaly blow everyone elses away, and you are left with a single crew that is UNBEATABLE, simply because no one can catch up to the amount of exp you have.

As for spamming, well im not really sure that blocking just 10 players is fair either. Realisticaly, I think the exp system should change. The top crew isnt just spamming yall mike, lol, they are spamming literally every single person playing the game. LITERALLY.This comes back to my original thought from a few weeks ago.

IF EVERYONE WAS SMART AND GOT OUT OF THEIR CAR, THEIR WOULDNT BE ANYTHING TO DO ON THIS GAME. IF EVERYONE "KNEW" WHAT THEY WERE DOING, WE ALL WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO.

Lol, we have top ten racers racing people with NWs of 20-50k, and giving that person a loss every few minutes. Seriously, why reward someone who is already good, by beating someone who sucks?
You certainly dont get a lot of bonus exp if you beat someone way above your range, why should they benefit from spamming someone so low?

Hopefully that made sense, I hope to see some changes in the near future, and exp bonus should be the first to come in my mind. Thanks everyone, and hope to see yall next round
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

A_n_i_M_a_L__ Wrote:Yeah the Exp thing need some work for sure, but I know that it changes hands/Crews many times each session, I have seen it 1st hand in the best two most recent Crews Winners Circle and Recurring Nightmare. If Ray want' to change these things I am sure he will. This is a game of respect, which we all have to gain. Just like real racing, if you piss the wrong person off, your going to pay for it. As you gain more respect, you will begin to thrive and grow.

I think thats part of the main problem right there. Two crews competing over whos going to get that bonus. Then you have people working out deals as to whos going to have it when, and crew battles and etc. I think it just pollutes the game into "maybe I can get in top crew, then make it to level 55 and yada yada yada" Meanwhile, you've got lower levels struggling to get past 10-11. Now, the top crew who is the fastest in the game races poor old joe the plumber here, and his win loss is soo horrible he cant do anything haha.

Basically, good players benefit by racing really low levels, and meanwhile that low player doesnt gain anything at all. Its disgusting to see how many people spam on this game, and I pity those people who do stay in their cars the whole round.

I simply get sick of seing the same race notifier pop up every 5 minutes like clockwork haha. Seriously spamming sucks
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

That is a very good point, but everyone starts at the low end of the poll. I start with crap Rabbit, with basic part, and can beat others with more then 10 times my NW. You have to know how to work and race right. That is the main deal, I do agree the exp advantage of the 1st place guy to his crew is far fetched. It should be looked at for sure. But Anyone who remains in their car when offline is free game. After all, it's a game!!
I'm no rookie!! LOL!!!!!

I was talking to a bunch of players and Matt /Unbeatable came up with this... I also think it has merit of driving advert revenues in addition to getting more people online. This alone has the side effect of making MC more fun to play.

Here tis, on online racing only..... increase the experience for a loss to 33% of what the winner gets. So 3 losses = 1 win for exp, but ONLY for ONLINE, not Quick Match.

This will make it so people that get "spammed" actually get some exp for it versus the 5%(?) they currently get.

The reasoning behind this is to get more people ONLINE and encourage them to play. Secondary reason is that even in a real race, even though you lost, you gained something from it. IE Car setup, weight bias, clutch setting, gear ratio correction, instant center, you get the general idea.

As it is people hate being raced cause they get just about nothing for it if they lose. In the real world you gain knowledge from a loss.

I don't think its a game changing difference, but it could make a good bit of difference in a newer/lower NW players level just by the fact of him staying online a long time. People do learn form their losses/mistakes.

Dyna Wrote:I was talking to a bunch of players and Matt /Unbeatable came up with this... I also think it has merit of driving advert revenues in addition to getting more people online. This alone has the side effect of making MC more fun to play.

Here tis, on online racing only..... increase the experience for a loss to 33% of what the winner gets. So 3 losses = 1 win for exp, but ONLY for ONLINE, not Quick Match.

This will make it so people that get "spammed" actually get some exp for it versus the 5%(?) they currently get.

The reasoning behind this is to get more people ONLINE and encourage them to play. Secondary reason is that even in a real race, even though you lost, you gained something from it. IE Car setup, weight bias, clutch setting, gear ratio correction, instant center, you get the general idea.

As it is people hate being raced cause they get just about nothing for it if they lose. In the real world you gain knowledge from a loss.

I don't think its a game changing difference, but it could make a good bit of difference in a newer/lower NW players level just by the fact of him staying online a long time. People do learn form their losses/mistakes.

I like that lol Help me and the newer cats LVL up even better,But r going to raise the exp thats need to lvl up

cripfish Wrote:I like that lol Help me and the newer cats LVL up even better,But r going to raise the exp thats need to lvl up

Crescent, RE;Exp for online losses..........
Earlier I had forwarded and Idea from matt/Unbeatable about 30% exp for and online loss

In retrospect I think 30% or 33 1/3% is a little too high, we could adjust it later but it might be "game changing" (IE too much) and I'm not sure that beneficial. I still think it has merit, but I believe it would be best at 20% of what the winner gets

so 5 losses roughly = 1 win...

Mike

It will benefit new players the most!!!!!!!!! also increasing time spent online
Milf Pleaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_Alumni View Post
If MC wants more people online and more racing etc. Maybe the credits should be re-adjusted. Raise the max limit for sure. Also instead of 20 every 5 for members we should get more but have to wait longer. increase the ratio a little though

Leave the maximum credits where it is for offline, but increase the speed at which they come when you are ONLINE, especially for members.

IE: 40 credits every 5 minutes if you are online

One of the goals is to get more people online, this ought to do that as well. And it again reward people for being online. People who are offline would have a hard time catching up to the most dedicated players.
Mike

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Stats is messed up/not giving credits NYPD 0 1,050 08-19-2019, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NYPD
  Loss Money More From HI Shown In Game CamCressi 2 2,241 05-28-2013, 08:59 AM
Last Post: CamCressi
  working in game racerr 0 1,601 05-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Last Post: racerr
  Game Clock rhs 1 1,714 04-23-2013, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Admin
  game updates racerr 0 1,420 04-14-2013, 07:48 PM
Last Post: racerr
  game stats LarryG 2 2,213 07-24-2011, 01:03 PM
  Join date on game / Crews Tokkiez 1 1,706 07-23-2011, 11:34 PM
  lol @ game end LarryG 0 956 07-10-2011, 09:02 AM
Last Post: LarryG
  Game Stats v2pointOH 1 1,364 07-08-2011, 04:09 PM
  But that is known to some, and has an effect to the game PlAy_4_DeAlZ 3 1,582 04-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Last Post: PlAy_4_DeAlZ

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon