Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game/forum mods..........

To those who want this.......

Please understand that mods wont be able to win prizes or icons. To be completely above the fairness issues in the game and to be truly about the game, they have to have nothing personally to gain or lose.

They must still play, so that they understand the changes and how it affects the game overall. I think this puts Midori out because he wants the all time Home Invasion record, however after he gets it, then maybe he'll want the job?

I agree that Lude and Midori are great candidates, as is Agent Smith. I think a player must have been an active player for at least a couple years to really understand where we have been and where we need to be. The more medals, icons you have, the more likely it is you really understand the game.

Just my 2 cents, this is not official. Raymond, nor Crescent is not currently available. But I do know that they want their mods to be "NEUTRAL"
Milf Pleaser

Well that puts me out. i played back in 02-03 but i just started up again. Plus im still trying to compete "in game" so im trying to gain medals and such still.
I do believe we need atleast 2-3 forum mods though

Maybe after we get a few mods they can start a crew "in game" and they can teach new players or something. that way they are still playing but not competing yet still helping out the general MC public
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

well that might leave me out a couple seasons then...hahaha...if my IDE medals are stripped, then i jus want like 2 more top crew leaders and 1 more #1...then im kinda set...dont really care after that...lol....
AlKi

MC_Alumni Wrote:Well that puts me out. i played back in 02-03 but i just started up again. Plus im still trying to compete "in game" so im trying to gain medals and such still.
I do believe we need atleast 2-3 forum mods though

Maybe after we get a few mods they can start a crew "in game" and they can teach new players or something. that way they are still playing but not competing yet still helping out the general MC public

That's a good idea. One actually proposed by Raymond a long time ago, perhaps its time to resurrect it. A Nooby Crew, seems like the right place to learn, but it would take a helluva lot of time. This forum is 1 full time job by itself.

You sir, have great knowledge about the old MC. I remember when you played. After you get a few rounds of the new MC under your belt, you would still be up for consideration. You have a good attitude, are intelligent, and act like an adult. All these things are in your favor.

This is just my opinion and not the "Word of God" but I think we only need a couple mods that communicate well. At one time we had too many and it was a cluster.........

You're Welcome,

Mike
Milf Pleaser

:bowdown1: thank you!

LuDe Wrote:well that might leave me out a couple seasons then...hahaha...if my IDE medals are stripped, then i jus want like 2 more top crew leaders and 1 more #1...then im kinda set...dont really care after that...lol....

Whenever you are ready brother....You are one of the most decent people in MC. You've helped so many people that its hard to count. Your latest protege has become an awesome player in a very short time. Kudo's to you for that Bryce.

You have all the qualifications for the job, no one can dispute that.
Milf Pleaser

Dyna Wrote:Whenever you are ready brother....You are one of the most decent people in MC. You've helped so many people that its hard to count. Your latest protege has become an awesome player in a very short time. Kudo's to you for that Bryce.

You have all the qualifications for the job, no one can dispute that.

thanks mike...but im jus here to make the game better...thats all....its boring when we ave like 10 people online at a time...i remember when the ave people online were like 50+...with like 500-1000 active players...now its like 200 if we are lucky...we jus need more people to get on and play....and no one will if they dont know what to do...
AlKi

hey MC ALUMNI get at me if u got Msn ill help you out with anything u need to kno....ill put together a crew to help out the Noobs if need be...like i said im done playing seriously after this round.....so ill help out people who want to go further in this game.....

my msn is [email protected] u can pm me
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

Ill take any tips from anybody, but what i think your responding to i was trying to help out people that are getting started. I know a fair amount, enough to get my by anyway. My friend and i have been keeping all the info that we can gather form round to round and we want to put it all together but we want a "professionals" opinion. We played the first year and just started again a few rounds ago so there is some grey area is all.

i've been playing since reg ver n gold ver i stopped for a bit but otherwise i kno alot about it also
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game status messed up has 2 of the sessions 2gether NYPD 1 1,459 10-14-2019, 10:40 PM
Last Post: racerr
  Cres When does the New game start NYPD 0 1,456 08-13-2018, 02:52 PM
Last Post: NYPD
  Game Start o_O_MIDORI_O_o 3 2,672 08-28-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  I cant get the game! Jarrod Cheel 1 1,879 04-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Last Post: svtfox91
  Game Update 11-03-2014 Admin 0 1,506 11-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Game Start Daggermouth 1 1,921 06-24-2013, 05:58 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM