adding new medal

pls pls ray add new medal such as :

top CM gain
top most race won
top recruiter
You will never be what we once were....

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/tag/48813.png

I'm behind the top CM gain.

But is it a player's highest point, or their point at end of season? Either way. I vote for it to happen.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

i figure it will be status at the end. think of it this way. what if nw was by highest point. thats the only thing i can think of comparing it to.

I dont believe recruit should get a medal though. Congrats to bubye on reaching the 150k limit i honestly didnt think it was possible.

seriously though it just encourages people to do nothing but waste credits to steal your models just to work without calendars so they loose them all so they can do it agian.

maybe if their were more members it would be good but its like 1 bully going around taking everyones milk money:gayfight:
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

How bout medals for top 10 races won and top 10 cm's gained. The more medals the better I see it.

no not top 10 races won not yet the amount of players isnt great enuff its to easy to have most races won
IGN Unbeatable

Bubye83 Wrote:pls pls ray add new medal such as :

top CM gain
top most race won
top recruiter

if this were to go through i would input the following:

Top CM gain... A magazine cover shirinked down to fit the icon size with some kind of cover... IE a car, a girl.. W/e

Most races.. i would have to disagree for having a medal only because the most races won.. should have the most CM's.

Top recruiter... A pair of hands shaking i think it already might have been used before for top crew... not to sure, but that would be cool, after getting recruited, you usually shake hands.

thats my input on it.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

MC_Alumni Wrote:i figure it will be status at the end. think of it this way. what if nw was by highest point. thats the only thing i can think of comparing it to.

I dont believe recruit should get a medal though. Congrats to bubye on reaching the 150k limit i honestly didnt think it was possible.

seriously though it just encourages people to do nothing but waste credits to steal your models just to work without calendars so they loose them all so they can do it agian.

maybe if their were more members it would be good but its like 1 bully going around taking everyones milk money:gayfight:

i know the game is supposed to be a racing game and such but, everyone plays the game for different reasons.

one of the goals is to get that many Recruitments, so its not a waste for someone to go for it.

HI, boost, recruitment is a part of balance for the game.

although it gets abused sometimes, thats life, somethings arent fair sometimes.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Mike and I have been talking, still

and i mentioned a checkered flag for races won

and the mudflap girl that is on the tractor trailers and shit or maybe the playboy bunny for the models recruited because after all they are models
IGN Unbeatable

Bubye83 Wrote:pls pls ray add new medal such as :

top CM gain
top most race won
top recruiter

yup Ray plzzzzz add these medals.. I be stayin up late to get most races won, top cms for my crew.. so ya getting a medal for it would be cool. shit there should even be a most wanted medal...

Anti_Rice Wrote:yup Ray plzzzzz add these medals.. I be stayin up late to get most races won, top cms for my crew.. so ya getting a medal for it would be cool. shit there should even be a most wanted medal...

i disagree with the most wanted medal.... you can just spam 10/0 nonstop to get this, no exp is needed for this to be achieved, just my opinion
IGN Unbeatable

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 3 crew medal dnb_Fueld 1 1,413 08-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Big_Bang
  medal count since the beginning D1STURB3D 7 2,102 03-30-2008, 12:20 PM
Last Post: numba1stuna76
  Top Victim Medal slacker-god 13 2,699 04-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  accepted races medal D1STURB3D 14 3,251 03-19-2007, 12:17 AM
Last Post: krazyman06
  Medal fo MVP On Getting CMS??? jaskocanada 6 1,854 06-03-2005, 02:21 AM