Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynasty Crew

clearly stated it wasn't shit talking, im genuinly interested in running competion for the 3 of them.

but im not putting in a round's worth of effort just to be out spent.

cmon mike. last round?

out of all of us you stayed and fought the longest and i take my hat of to you, a great guy and player in every catagory.

game wont be the same without you.

dnb_Fueld Wrote:but im not putting in a round's worth of effort just to be out spent.

Well then dont.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Everyone talks about no competition in the game and noone online
but the reason is people like mike ( no offense) that can spend that extra 100 bucks to get the edge this game will not become elite game again till this stops noone wants to spend the money and time to race and get out spent like he said

i have been racing all round im sick for it already what am i racing for ? nothin really
and jdoggy you cannot say anything you are in the top crew you dont have to wurry not working your ass off for that level
mecca :postwhore:

Are you kidding me? I'm not working my ass off? This is the FIRST time in years that I have been in a crew receiving bonus exp. Heres whats funny, last couple sessions nobody complaining about the credit card, cuz they had the bonus... NOW lots and lots of complaining.

Now correct me if Im wrong, I see a jillion races won by winners circles crew leader, and hes as high in nw as mike, try to tell me for one minute that hes not spending at least as much as mike already. We all know who has the exp bonus therefore whos models sell more.

Quit bitching about spenders, they are the ONLY reason you have a game to play. Think its unfair? Dont play. Simple as that, nobody is making you play are they?

This debate has been going on since I was here 6 years ago. It will never end, when you become a real adult I imagine you will complain that your neighbor makes more money than you, therefore has nicer things, and kicks butt at the game of life...

Matt I just want to say that this once again is not against you, I dont care who spends what, and I realize your not the one in here whining.

For the rest of you the day I think this game is unfair and I cant compete, or it ceases to be fun I PROMISE you guys I will leave.

Now next somebody is gonna come behind me and post the sam old crap, easy for you to say, mike has money, you have the bonus, it is so simple fellas, dont like it? DONT PLAY.

Jdoggy Wrote:Are you kidding me? I'm not working my ass off? This is the FIRST time in years that I have been in a crew receiving bonus exp. Heres whats funny, last couple sessions nobody complaining about the credit card, cuz they had the bonus... NOW lots and lots of complaining.

Now correct me if Im wrong, I see a jillion races won by winners circles crew leader, and hes as high in nw as mike, try to tell me for one minute that hes not spending at least as much as mike already. We all know who has the exp bonus therefore whos models sell more.

Quit bitching about spenders, they are the ONLY reason you have a game to play. Think its unfair? Dont play. Simple as that, nobody is making you play are they?

This debate has been going on since I was here 6 years ago. It will never end, when you become a real adult I imagine you will complain that your neighbor makes more money than you, therefore has nicer things, and kicks butt at the game of life...

Matt I just want to say that this once again is not against you, I dont care who spends what, and I realize your not the one in here whining.

For the rest of you the day I think this game is unfair and I cant compete, or it ceases to be fun I PROMISE you guys I will leave.

Now next somebody is gonna come behind me and post the sam old crap, easy for you to say, mike has money, you have the bonus, it is so simple fellas, dont like it? DONT PLAY.

i can asure if you did not have the xp bonus you would not be the level i am
i understand for the game to run people have to spend but what fun is a game that you will never amount to anything if you win
also you tell all the people who whine not to play but who would you and the top people race if there was everyone was to quit who did not like the game would go to shit
also think about it think if noone spend a dime for one round alot more people would play and you would also see who the most skilled players from mc are

also winner circle is not spending near as much as you due to the fact they have alot of prize credits to be wasted

Time for the daily shit talking session to begin
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

mecca_boy Wrote:i can asure if you did not have the xp bonus you would not be the level i am
i understand for the game to run people have to spend but what fun is a game that you will never amount to anything if you win
also you tell all the people who whine not to play but who would you and the top people race if there was everyone was to quit who did not like the game would go to shit

Mecca you are an idiot, I have tried to be polite but for someone with such an obvious low I.Q. I must be blunt. I am going to take this piece by piece.

"i can asure if you did not have the xp bonus you would not be the level i am"

First lets handle that. DUHHHHHHH. Are you serious, well I musta just pulled my finger outta my ass because I had no idea. Do not pass on stupid info as if I have no idea, please.

"i understand for the game to run people have to spend but what fun is a game that you will never amount to anything if you win "

Look, many have won without spending, its happened, get better. I can assure you if you win this game you will still probably amount to nothing if that's what it takes for you to feel your worth.

"also you tell all the people who whine not to play but who would you and the top people race if there was everyone was to quit who did not like the game would go to shit"

I call bullshit, I have heard this before. In the good old days when the game was at its peak, when there would be more that one hundred people online at the same time, the VAST majority were spenders. The game was built for one sole purpose, and no it was not an idea Ray and Cres had in a garage to entertain all of the homeless children in the world. It was a business. It always has been. Last I checked you still do not have to play. Nor do you have to pay to play. You either want a prize with monetary value, and may be willing to spend to get it, or you do not. YOU choose.

The fact that your going to respond and continue an argument about whether or not you are being forced to play is rediculous. Yet I know you will, you will log back in and say "its just not fair" "mike spends money boo hoo" and "its hard up in da ghetto" but I do not care. Dont like it, leave, and that goes for everyone, in fact, why dont you all show me and walk out the door. Show me your serious, because its obvious you are not.

Jdoggy Wrote:Mecca you are an idiot, I have tried to be polite but for someone with such an obvious low I.Q. I must be blunt. I am going to take this piece by piece.

"i can asure if you did not have the xp bonus you would not be the level i am"

First lets handle that. DUHHHHHHH. Are you serious, well I musta just pulled my finger outta my ass because I had no idea. Do not pass on stupid info as if I have no idea, please.

"i understand for the game to run people have to spend but what fun is a game that you will never amount to anything if you win "

Look, many have won without spending, its happened, get better. I can assure you if you win this game you will still probably amount to nothing if that's what it takes for you to feel your worth.

"also you tell all the people who whine not to play but who would you and the top people race if there was everyone was to quit who did not like the game would go to shit"

I call bullshit, I have heard this before. In the good old days when the game was at its peak, when there would be more that one hundred people online at the same time, the VAST majority were spenders. The game was built for one sole purpose, and no it was not an idea Ray and Cres had in a garage to entertain all of the homeless children in the world. It was a business. It always has been. Last I checked you still do not have to play. Nor do you have to pay to play. You either want a prize with monetary value, and may be willing to spend to get it, or you do not. YOU choose.

The fact that your going to respond and continue an argument about whether or not you are being forced to play is rediculous. Yet I know you will, you will log back in and say "its just not fair" "mike spends money boo hoo" and "its hard up in da ghetto" but I do not care. Dont like it, leave, and that goes for everyone, in fact, why dont you all show me and walk out the door. Show me your serious, because its obvious you are not.

i stand by what i said you would not be my level

and if you say spending hundreds or even thousands to win a ps3 as monetary value you must not have alot of money or must not have a ps3 already
if i wanted to buy a ps3 for 2000$ i would of spent on mc but what ever flouts your boats i guess lol

you also say many HAVE won without spending yeah in the old days when you didnt have to spend to to be good think about it now lol if you dont spend you wont be good also am i aruging about if i have to play no im arguing about whats the fun in the game if you gotta spend a high amount of money

lol and if all the non spenders left there would be no game lol like i said who are you gonna race each other like that will happen

also im pretty sure if i was in top nw and my crew was doing this and that you would be bitching too

you can call me a idoit or what lol

im making 9000 bucks a month without my grade 12 lol now tihnk if i had my grade 12 lol

All in all if someone is willing to spend THEIR OWN money who are you to complain. Go work at minimum wage for a week or 2 and there you go. Spend 200-300 on this game. They work to get money and if they feel like spending let them do it. If I can win spending $90 (20 in the beginning to make it easier, 20 the 3rd to last day to bring our crew someone closer, and 50 the last day to help win top crew and get 1st) almost anyone can win spending less than that.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crew Gos 12 7,755 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  New Crew idiotstick 30 16,065 07-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez