Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynasty Crew

mecca_boy Wrote:and if you say spending hundreds or even thousands to win a ps3 as monetary value you must not have alot of money or must not have a ps3 already
if i wanted to buy a ps3 for 2000$ i would of spent on mc but what ever flouts your boats i guess lol

I think it's retarded when people think you spent that much money JUST to win a ps3. Some people may have spend 200-300 to win a ps3 cause its cheaper but some people just spend to know the fact they won MC or w/e. NOT EVERYONE spends to get the ps3.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:I think it's retarded when people think you spent that much money JUST to win a ps3. Some people may have spend 200-300 to win a ps3 cause its cheaper but some people just spend to know the fact they won MC or w/e. NOT EVERYONE spends to get the ps3.

they spend to get a icon which is ever worse might as well buy a hacker and hack the system and put all the icons on your name
but what ever let them spend right i like to spend my money to show things i have in life
mecca :postwhore:

mecca_boy Wrote:i stand by what i said you would not be my level

and if you say spending hundreds or even thousands to win a ps3 as monetary value you must not have alot of money or must not have a ps3 already
if i wanted to buy a ps3 for 2000$ i would of spent on mc but what ever flouts your boats i guess lol

you also say many HAVE won without spending yeah in the old days when you didnt have to spend to to be good think about it now lol if you dont spend you wont be good also am i aruging about if i have to play no im arguing about whats the fun in the game if you gotta spend a high amount of money

lol and if all the non spenders left there would be no game lol like i said who are you gonna race each other like that will happen

also im pretty sure if i was in top nw and my crew was doing this and that you would be bitching too

you can call me a idoit or what lol

im making 9000 bucks a month without my grade 12 lol now tihnk if i had my grade 12 lol

Once again let me break this down because you are a moron, not just an idiot.

"i stand by what i said you would not be my level '

Didnt I just say DUHHHHHH.

"and if you say spending hundreds or even thousands to win a ps3 as monetary value you must not have alot of money or must not have a ps3 already
if i wanted to buy a ps3 for 2000$ i would of spent on mc but what ever flouts your boats i guess lol"

The point is you want to win, spend, there is a prize with monetary value at the end, I have NEVER spent more than the prize was worth. More importantly, why do you care? NOBODY makes you play this but YOU. Listen to yourself cry and whine, its annoying. Baby want a baba? Oh pssst, your crew leader has spent as much as mike this session.

"you also say many HAVE won without spending yeah in the old days when you didnt have to spend to to be good think about it now lol if you dont spend you wont be good also am i aruging about if i have to play no im arguing about whats the fun in the game if you gotta spend a high amount of money "

Wrong again, but why am I surprised? First dont ever come in telling me what it was like back then, My crews owned that time period, and before they did we fought tooth and nail over everything we got. You are no expert on the old days. The main reason people did not always have to spend back then is they were smart and played politics, trust me they all spent at some point to help someone. They were smarter than you though, and when their time came and they had earned it us spenders would also help them with a win.

"lol and if all the non spenders left there would be no game lol like i said who are you gonna race each other like that will happen"

Leave, I hope you never play again, because there is nothing worse than someone who plays a game and comes in 6+ years down the road and decides its not fair. You hear me Mecca? I'm calling your bluff, leave, for the love of god take your whiney ass to nintendo and tell them its not fair you have to pay for the game before you play it...

"also im pretty sure if i was in top nw and my crew was doing this and that you would be bitching too"

I WAS ALWAYS EARNING THIS THE HARD WAY. I never bitched about it, I challenge you in the years I have been playing to find ONE just ONE post where I hike my skirt up and squeal the way you do. You fucking moron I have never been getting bonus exp until today. Winners circle has been getting it for a while now. Now that they are not you sure are in a hissy huh??? Oh and lets be clear you will never be top net worth. Just wanna make sure you got that straight.

"you can call me a idoit or what lol"

Really I can call you an idiot just by looking at your spelling. Looking past that however your not an idiot, you cant help it, you just cannot learn. Therefore you are a retard.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Jdoggy Wrote:Once again let me break this down because you are a moron, not just an idiot.

"i stand by what i said you would not be my level '

Didnt I just say DUHHHHHH.

"and if you say spending hundreds or even thousands to win a ps3 as monetary value you must not have alot of money or must not have a ps3 already
if i wanted to buy a ps3 for 2000$ i would of spent on mc but what ever flouts your boats i guess lol"

The point is you want to win, spend, there is a prize with monetary value at the end, I have NEVER spent more than the prize was worth. More importantly, why do you care? NOBODY makes you play this but YOU. Listen to yourself cry and whine, its annoying. Baby want a baba? Oh pssst, your crew leader has spent as much as mike this session.

"you also say many HAVE won without spending yeah in the old days when you didnt have to spend to to be good think about it now lol if you dont spend you wont be good also am i aruging about if i have to play no im arguing about whats the fun in the game if you gotta spend a high amount of money "

Wrong again, but why am I surprised? First dont ever come in telling me what it was like back then, My crews owned that time period, and before they did we fought tooth and nail over everything we got. You are no expert on the old days. The main reason people did not always have to spend back then is they were smart and played politics, trust me they all spent at some point to help someone. They were smarter than you though, and when their time came and they had earned it us spenders would also help them with a win.

"lol and if all the non spenders left there would be no game lol like i said who are you gonna race each other like that will happen"

Leave, I hope you never play again, because there is nothing worse than someone who plays a game and comes in 6+ years down the road and decides its not fair. You hear me Mecca? I'm calling your bluff, leave, for the love of god take your whiney ass to nintendo and tell them its not fair you have to pay for the game before you play it...

"also im pretty sure if i was in top nw and my crew was doing this and that you would be bitching too"

I WAS ALWAYS EARNING THIS THE HARD WAY. I never bitched about it, I challenge you in the years I have been playing to find ONE just ONE post where I hike my skirt up and squeal the way you do. You fucking moron I have never been getting bonus exp until today. Winners circle has been getting it for a while now. Now that they are not you sure are in a hissy huh??? Oh and lets be clear you will never be top net worth. Just wanna make sure you got that straight.

"you can call me a idoit or what lol"

Really I can call you an idiot just by looking at your spelling. Looking past that however your not an idiot, you cant help it, you just cannot learn. Therefore you are a retard.

lol nice proof

"say what you want about me lol i could care less hide behind the screen your what like 45 lol im 18 and i could still kick your ass lol also the fact that i make almsot 10 grand a month on my first couple months at this job want me to make a quick mil and put a hit on you or sometihng lol you say ill never be top networth lol i never will i never want to be lol and o yeah sorry dude i dont spend all day on mc watching people spend jekr off maybe cuz i get off to it you know lol i already got two ps3 i dont think i need a third or i wuold buy it lol you seem really tuff i love it now i might spend a couple grand to take you out lol will be fun fucking right it will be"

Oh lord I am terrified mecca...Put a hit on me? Hahahahahaha very funny. You make almost 10k a month? Hahahahaha entertaining, how did you do that without an education? The main reason I know your full of shit you assbag is because if something did happen to me you just posted who did it right here. Come get me. I am waiting.

Jdoggy Wrote:"say what you want about me lol i could care less hide behind the screen your what like 45 lol im 18 and i could still kick your ass lol also the fact that i make almsot 10 grand a month on my first couple months at this job want me to make a quick mil and put a hit on you or sometihng lol you say ill never be top networth lol i never will i never want to be lol and o yeah sorry dude i dont spend all day on mc watching people spend jekr off maybe cuz i get off to it you know lol i already got two ps3 i dont think i need a third or i wuold buy it lol you seem really tuff i love it now i might spend a couple grand to take you out lol will be fun fucking right it will be"

Oh lord I am terrified mecca...Put a hit on me? Hahahahahaha very funny. You make almost 10k a month? Hahahahaha entertaining, how did you do that without an education? The main reason I know your full of shit you assbag is because if something did happen to me you just posted who did it right here. Come get me. I am waiting.

oil rigs dude also a mp can get me out of this lol you live in edmonton right and also why you putting words in my mouth you have no proof now

agent_smith,make sure you get sum1 to film it as i dont think i can do a 16hour flight to watch haha.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

No I live in Sacramento CA, that way its easier for you to come find me... I'll be waiting. Let me tell you though, the education will pay off, once you graduate 6th grade you should be able to find Sacramento all by yourself.

Jdoggy Wrote:No I live in Sacramento CA, that way its easier for you to come find me... I'll be waiting. Let me tell you though, the education will pay off, once you graduate 6th grade you should be able to find Sacramento all by yourself.

lol come to king of the cage

join it become a fighter and you can come against me for my championship if you want

good ol mma

ill even get you a flight down here

and for 6 th grade over 100 000 a year damn ill think ill stay here

also i think your are just as dumb as me well i am smarter lol
your giving me a good laugh while i fuck around with you shows how stupid you are lol look you reply to everything i say i dont even read what you say keep going tho your making my dad

Dude seriously, if you think I am afraid of you your wrong, if you think that because you got outclassed in an argument you will threaten me to being quiet your wrong. I am not afraid of you, and feel free to come to my house, I treat intruders to a 44 magnum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crew Gos 12 7,755 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  New Crew idiotstick 30 16,065 07-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  crew member down chop_shop 0 2,411 05-25-2010, 09:44 PM