Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynasty Crew

Jdoggy Wrote:Dude seriously, if you think I am afraid of you your wrong, if you think that because you got outclassed in an argument you will threaten me to being quiet your wrong. I am not afraid of you, and feel free to come to my house, I treat intruders to a 44 magnum.

thats cool lol all it takes is for one ha to relize you snitched "someone" out and you have 50 people with a shotty to your face also have fun spending life in jail over me i feel so speical now that your willing to waste your life over me gosh oh golly i dont think the boys in prison are gonna be impressed with your icosn you have on a online game lol
mecca :postwhore:

Dude you dont make any sense. The things that come out of your mouth do not even go together. I said when intruders come to my home they get a 44 magnum. That is also posted on the edge of my property...

As far as snitched who the fuck snitched and what the hell are you talking about? The only person that snitched here is you, when you posted that you wanted to hire out a hit to come to my house. That is you not me.

I am telling you that you dont scare me, in any way shape or form, and that anybody coming onto my property with the thought of violence is leaving cold as dirt. Thats a fact. I will defend this, without any fear my boy.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Jdoggy Wrote:Dude you dont make any sense. The things that come out of your mouth do not even go together. I said when intruders come to my home they get a 44 magnum. That is also posted on the edge of my property...

As far as snitched who the fuck snitched and what the hell are you talking about? The only person that snitched here is you, when you posted that you wanted to hire out a hit to come to my house. That is you not me.

I am telling you that you dont scare me, in any way shape or form, and that anybody coming onto my property with the thought of violence is leaving cold as dirt. Thats a fact. I will defend this, without any fear my boy.

i called you a snitch and that what you will be knows as to the ha
and thats cool dude you still will go to jail lol you have no proof

you gonna tell the pigs you shot me for comming on your proerty damn ill dress up as a mail man if i gotta i dont care if your scared of me or not if you are then you must be a big bitch

are you happy with yourself

lol your getting fucked around by a 18 year old lol

Dicked around by an 18 year old? You made a threat I'm calling you out. I dont need witnesses if your in my home in the states, this isnt Canada.

Jdoggy Wrote:Dicked around by an 18 year old? You made a threat I'm calling you out. I dont need witnesses if your in my home in the states, this isnt Canada.

yeah i know the lol laws are more strict down there lol

thats why i can kill someone and get 25 years 15 with probation
and you kill someone and your in prison your whole life
and dicked around think about it lol

i got bored of fighting with you its not as funny as it was lol

you notice i stopped making big ass post's about nothing lol

You dont know the laws of this country very well. I am calling you out, now either put up or shut up. You made the threat, now carry it out or be quiet. Unless you have something with a bit of intelligence to say I am done replying.

Jdoggy Wrote:You dont know the laws of this country very well. I am calling you out, now either put up or shut up. You made the threat, now carry it out or be quiet. Unless you have something with a bit of intelligence to say I am done replying.

lol come to king of the cage
also why spend 3000 bucks to beat up a little bitch>?
sorry dude i just spend 13000 on new shit

Next time spend it on a high school education, it will get you further, and oh oh maybe a dictionary.

Kids,.. The funny part was i a mearly winding mike up, as a joke. to see if he would do a round without the big spending just work on good tactics and long hours.

Jdoggy Wrote:Next time spend it on a high school education, it will get you further, and oh oh maybe a dictionary.

lol why i gottqa spend 10 000 on college soon time
and like i said dude im fucking around with you lol you keep making me laugh lol also reason my english is bad is because i am a french canadain lol harder when you gotta learn tow languages

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crew Gos 12 7,755 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  New Crew idiotstick 30 16,065 07-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  crew member down chop_shop 0 2,411 05-25-2010, 09:44 PM