Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow

Has the game gotten that bad? I logged on for a change and I am the only person online.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Lol, yes, it has.

Its really upsetting isnt it. Worst part? No one cares
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Has the game gotten that bad? I logged on for a change and I am the only person online.

same on SH ?
Black__Metal

Don't forget its the ass half of the holiday season so alot of people still getting back into the swing of things
IGN: SKDFIRO

Word, Ataxic.
-xTechno

Well now, to our dislike, this game is slowly losing it's pace. Many have come and gone, we use to have hundreds of people online at all time. But now your lucky to see 20 or 30 at peek time.
Noob, what Noob...

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:Well now, to our dislike, this game is slowly losing it's pace. Many have come and gone, we use to have hundreds of people online at all time. But now your lucky to see 20 or 30 at peek time.

Duble word, Cool
Black__Metal

I been around for a while I've seen people come and go and come back again but I have to say i have never seen it this bad. I gave up playin this game about 4 months ago. They changed the way the game was played to get more people to play, It has seem to do the complete opposite.I've seen more vets quit since these new changes started then ever before. And i actually used to enjoy this game and the competition, which these new formats completly lack.I remember actually havin to bust ass 24/7 to win a top crew. Now u play a week and thats it.Not to mention its sposed to be the ultimate in online racing experience/ realistic. You cant make a r5 go 5 seconds in a 1/4 mile idc whatcha do unless u put a big block in it. Its used to be some what realistic, the way its set now your approachin top fuel et's with cars that wouldnt break 10's moded to their max.

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:I been around for a while I've seen people come and go and come back again but I have to say i have never seen it this bad. I gave up playin this game about 4 months ago. They changed the way the game was played to get more people to play, It has seem to do the complete opposite.I've seen more vets quit since these new changes started then ever before. And i actually used to enjoy this game and the competition, which these new formats completly lack.I remember actually havin to bust ass 24/7 to win a top crew. Now u play a week and thats it.Not to mention its sposed to be the ultimate in online racing experience/ realistic. You cant make a r5 go 5 seconds in a 1/4 mile idc whatcha do unless u put a big block in it. Its used to be some what realistic, the way its set now your approachin top fuel et's with cars that wouldnt break 10's moded to their max.

Hate to say it, but she's 100% correct. The game has gotten a bit off path. The way it was back in the earlier years was much better and my eyes and many others too.
Noob, what Noob...

I been around for a while I've seen people come and go and come back again but I have to say i have never seen it this bad. I gave up playin this game about 4 months ago. They changed the way the game was played to get more people to play, It has seem to do the complete opposite.I've seen more vets quit since these new changes started then ever before. And i actually used to enjoy this game and the competition, which these new formats completly lack.I remember actually havin to bust ass 24/7 to win a top crew. Now u play a week and thats it.Not to mention its sposed to be the ultimate in online racing experience/ realistic. You cant make a r5 go 5 seconds in a 1/4 mile idc whatcha do unless u put a big block in it. Its used to be some what realistic, the way its set now your approachin top fuel et's with cars that wouldnt break 10's moded to their max.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon