Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vizual_distractions

We have made top ten now if any people who think that they meat the criterias send me a message with your driver name and ill check out your stats only want ratios .80 and better

can i join?

im level 21

and my acc is suspended

level 19 .96 winlossratio. i get about 300-400 CMS a day. want me?????
Noahs_ark

yea ok whats your driver names in the game???

Quote:level 19 .96 winlossratio. i get about 300-400 CMS a day. want me?????

LOL...good one :p
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

OMGWTFBBQ.You must be one hella dumb noob. How did you ever manage top ten crews?
Oh thats right, Romeo got banned, and every one started a crew then because they knew that they acctually had half a chance.
Get some knowledge of the game before you try and recruit the vet's. * Sorry, I'll re state that, Get at least half a brain before you try and recruit ANYONE AT ALL.

Peace out nOOb.
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

it is FREEWINS_RACE_ME and i am not kitting slideways. i am a fuckin hardcore racer. :mad: i take that as an insult taht u dont belive me. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: i love ya. lol
Noahs_ark

lol crypto who r u in game? ^_^

oh i now you do you want to join my crew yea who are you crypto in thre game

Yo Rom3o u kuming back nxt round or still no go with Ray and "tlking" about it ...sry its off topic jst Rom3o is hard to get hold of and track down
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon