Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat bug

The chat shows two users in the room from the who's online page, but when you go into the room you are the only person there. I know this because I have been in there for 30 minutes singing Henry The Eighth to myself and no one has told me to shut up yet.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Jdoggy Wrote:The chat shows two users in the room from the who's online page, but when you go into the room you are the only person there. I know this because I have been in there for 30 minutes singing Henry The Eighth to myself and no one has told me to shut up yet.

lmfao ...

but yea ive notised that aswell
Black__Metal

yeah I hate the chat room thing, as it always logs me in to it when I log onto MC.
Noob, what Noob...

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:yeah I hate the chat room thing, as it always logs me in to it when I log onto MC.

I used to have that problem and then i downloaded a pop up blocker or something and now i just get a notice when i log in saying the a pop up has been blocked. still the same concept but its easier
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:I used to have that problem and then i downloaded a pop up blocker or something and now i just get a notice when i log in saying the a pop up has been blocked. still the same concept but its easier

I too have a pop up blocker, but for some reason this one still pops up!! :cussing:
Noob, what Noob...

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:I too have a pop up blocker, but for some reason this one still pops up!! :cussing:

Agreed. One day I will throw my lap top because of MC Chat.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MC Chat YmCmB 2 1,310 01-20-2012, 03:17 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Crew Chat PANDAhumpnMONKEY 0 953 03-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  live chat?????????? chadrat 0 1,012 09-02-2005, 05:10 PM
Last Post: chadrat

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon