Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New_Player_Crew

My tag in the game is In__Game__Help. This crew is specifically for those that wish to learn to TNT,DYNO, make money,and 1-20IDE.

This is only for newer players, IE no icons at all.

If this is you, message me in game for an invite

Mike
Milf Pleaser

This is a great idea Mike. I know we had our differences this session, but hey its a game. If your crew gets full, I'll start another crew and do the same thing.

and of course anyone who needs help with anything in the game, just send anyone a message for help.

My acct is BANNED, guess its from teaching new players how to tune........I went on their acct to show them what its supposed to look like since they couldn't "GET IT". Guess that's what I get for trying.........

Mike
Milf Pleaser

Dyna Wrote:My acct is BANNED, guess its from teaching new players how to tune........I went on their acct to show them what its supposed to look like since they couldn't "GET IT". Guess that's what I get for trying.........

Mike

Seriously?? Umm... I don't know what to say, but I guess they are finally going to enforce the rules???
Noob, what Noob...

that sux mike...send a support ticket
AlKi

Dyna Wrote:My acct is BANNED, guess its from teaching new players how to tune........I went on their acct to show them what its supposed to look like since they couldn't "GET IT". Guess that's what I get for trying.........

Mike

While literally, that is against the rules. I think you need to speak with Ray about this via support ticket......

As I'm not buying that it was intentional.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

you unbanned yet bro ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

I told Ray about it Mike, he should have you unbanned.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon