Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eze

sooo... have we got a hit list going or what... i know a few people i want on it...
winter's own

we will start it in the crew chat...unless we want to announce it??? i say everyone picks 1-3 people and posts it in crew chat...and we post the list on our crew message...lol...so everyone can see it but no one knows who picked it...hahaah
AlKi

sounds like a good idea... haha... i guess if we all choose the same person they become a top priority... Tongue ...
winter's own

If you're not going to let me join, can I become a target please?
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:If you're not going to let me join, can I become a target please?

LOL!! I didn't get a response either LOL!! But I will be hitting with Sleep and the gang this round. :catfight:
Noob, what Noob...

Victorious Wrote:If you're not going to let me join, can I become a target please?

ME 2 ME 2 !!!! i want in on being a target ...why does chad always get the good jobs Sad ... 1st mod ... now a target
Black__Metal

May i know what EzE plan next sesh? hit me up jeremy if u got plan..and where is my brotha lude???

sorry bro...i havent had time to get on much...jus been trying to get a big hit like last sesh...lol...i dont have time for mc anymore...to time consuming
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon