Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crew Model Error

well i got something like this when im not even in a crew... and have 0 crew models

"You currently have 3875 Crew Import Models working for you."
IGN StreetGlow-R

F50-R Wrote:well i got something like this when im not even in a crew... and have 0 crew models

"You currently have 3875 Crew Import Models working for you."
I was a crew leader and then i disbanded...i have that many crew models and i am currently not in a crew...maybe everyone who isnt in a crew is getting my efforts lol...
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

If you were a crew leader you will keep your CM's and if you were not you will lose them if you leave a crew, at least I believe that is how it works?
Noob, what Noob...

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:If you were a crew leader you will keep your CM's and if you were not you will lose them if you leave a crew, at least I believe that is how it works?
yeah thats true...thats why even though im not in a crew i still have almost 4k cms.

I was in his crew when he disbanded and I also got the same message that I had about 4K models when I should have had zero.

yeah i had that many times before i had ever been the leader of the crew so it cant be that
but its not like it makes any difference to anything so who cares?

If you are a crew leader and have CM ... then you disban ..the crew models will carry across into the next crew you join..... this only happens for ONE crew you join after you disban...
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:If you are a crew leader and have CM ... then you disban ..the crew models will carry across into the next crew you join..... this only happens for ONE crew you join after you disban...
I have found that to be false. I had nearly 4k cms. then i disband. started a new crew still hadthem. disbanded again. had NO crew, yet i still had them...apparently this other kid did to lol

MC_Alumni Wrote:I have found that to be false. I had nearly 4k cms. then i disband. started a new crew still hadthem. disbanded again. had NO crew, yet i still had them...apparently this other kid did to lol

Maybe it dosnt carry over when you start a new crew as leader after disbanning ??

Or maybe a glitch when they are showing up of when they are not espsed to the other way around ??

i havnt been a leader in that situation so im not too sure about it all and how it works these days ...
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:Maybe it dosnt carry over when you start a new crew as leader after disbanning ??

Or maybe a glitch when they are showing up of when they are not espsed to the other way around ??

i havnt been a leader in that situation so im not too sure about it all and how it works these days ...
Im kinda confused on what your trying to say...i was a leader gained 4k cms. then disbanded started a new one. still had 4k. disbanded again but this time i didnt start a crew. i still had my nearly 4k cms though...i think if your a leader and keep leading crews its alright. if you join a crew and quit or get booted i would imagine you would loose them all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fatal error code ymcmb2 1 2,069 06-14-2015, 03:26 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Fatal error code ymcmb2 1 2,124 06-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Error SSVegito 0 1,458 04-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Model Happiness Kiro 2 1,724 03-08-2015, 08:37 PM
Last Post: ymcmb2
  Model Happiness Help Kiro 2 1,736 03-08-2015, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Kiro