Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting people online

Do you guys think if the max credit limit was raised people would get on and stay on longer? i personnaly think 4 hours to max out your credits is perfect. the cap could go up but then the accumulation rate should probally be readjusted.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:Do you guys think if the max credit limit was raised people would get on and stay on longer? i personnaly think 4 hours to max out your credits is perfect. the cap could go up but then the accumulation rate should probally be readjusted.

what about when people sleep ??

gotta have it so people can use most/all of their credits and have it not maxx out 2 hours after they aslep sorta thing.i duno i need coffee
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:what about when people sleep ??

gotta have it so people can use most/all of their credits and have it not maxx out 2 hours after they aslep sorta thing.i duno i need coffee

I dont think the cap should max out in 2 hours. thats a little much. I do believe if the max out timer is about 4 hours then the people who dont have as much time as others will have to spend to catch up...making RAY more money. which im sure he will enjoy. Plus more credits for people to use will make the people happy also. its a win win situation.

MC_Alumni Wrote:I dont think the cap should max out in 2 hours. thats a little much. I do believe if the max out timer is about 4 hours then the people who dont have as much time as others will have to spend to catch up...making RAY more money. which im sure he will enjoy. Plus more credits for people to use will make the people happy also. its a win win situation.

Yea fair call on that , i see what your on about now ... Agreed
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:Yea fair call on that , i see what your on about now ... Agreed
lol. EVERYONE take note, this is the first time Jman and I have agreed insted of argued!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:lol. EVERYONE take note, this is the first time Jman and I have agreed insted of argued!!!

lmfao ... you bring a good point up right there. gues there is a 1st for everything then tho huh bro
Black__Metal

take out offline xp and cms and only make it online and the problem with online players is solved and also might imporve the forums in a way if you get bored go to the forums talk play games argue do whatever to take your unboredness away
mecca :postwhore:

mecca_boy Wrote:take out offline xp and cms and only make it online and the problem with online players is solved and also might imporve the forums in a way if you get bored go to the forums talk play games argue do whatever to take your unboredness away

how will making racing online only make more people play ...they come on use there credits racing ...then go offline (usaly) wether that will be online or offline .. giving them both options makes it easyer for everyone due to not everyone playing being in the same time zone etc, either way if racing is like it is or just online whoever wants to play and race will.it shouldnt make a difrnce
Black__Metal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  require less people to for full crew pollockab 9 3,256 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Petition For Whos online feature in mc Tokkiez 19 4,890 12-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Who Online ?? TIME TO VOTE Black__Metal 6 2,079 06-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Crescent, RE;Exp for online losses.......... Dyna 0 890 01-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Dyna
  i think alot of people would like this stock_honda 2 1,288 01-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Level Display on Who's Online Murph22 22 4,498 04-24-2007, 04:21 AM
Last Post: o_O_MIDORI_O_o
  offline/online racing SpeedKillz 13 3,745 04-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Last Post: sexy_red

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon