Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tired of no comp

MC_Alumni Wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------
so whats the competition going to be like this round? I hear Cjs crew has hundreds of dollars in prize creds. is it just a rumor or what, whos all going to be in his crew?

There's a rumor that I'm going to use my first place prize as credits when I run for top crew leader......actually its more of a fact....haha.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:There's a rumor that I'm going to use my first place prize as credits when I run for top crew leader......actually its more of a fact....haha.
when are you running for top crew leader bro?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:when are you running for top crew leader bro?

Not sure....haha. Don't feel like playing MC. Boring if you tell me haha.

Big_Bang Wrote:Not sure....haha. Don't feel like playing MC. Boring if you tell me haha.

...do you mean "boring if you ask me". im just wondering is all. i heard you were in cjws crew this round thats why im a little confused

MC_Alumni Wrote:...do you mean "boring if you ask me". im just wondering is all. i heard you were in cjws crew this round thats why im a little confused

Yezzir. I meant to say "boring if you ask me". I'm in cjws crew. That bitch tricked me so I'm racing this round. But I don't know if I'll ever race again after this session. Maybe in the summer? Not sure.

Big_Bang Wrote:Yezzir. I meant to say "boring if you ask me". I'm in cjws crew. That bitch tricked me so I'm racing this round. But I don't know if I'll ever race again after this session. Maybe in the summer? Not sure.
im glad we got that cleared up lol. the summer? wouldnt you wanna be out and about more in the summer than now?

MC_Alumni Wrote:im glad we got that cleared up lol. the summer? wouldnt you wanna be out and about more in the summer than now?

I'm gonna try getting top crew leader as fast as I can so I can have fun during the summer.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon