Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blue thumb..

hello i'm thinking to run top crew next sesh..who can help me to get my first blue thumb? send me PM ingame name o_O_BUBYE_O_o or my msn [email protected].

Good luck !! hope it dont take you as long as its going to take me to get the pimp blue thumb
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

ahemmm.......atchooo!!!

Wink!

MatBond Wrote:ahemmm.......atchooo!!!

Wink!

lol your retarded . . . .

jkz bro you know i love you ... (no not in that way james)

Black__Metal Wrote:Good luck !! hope it dont take you as long as its going to take me to get the pimp blue thumb

when u feel like racing, tell me johnny :x

might be round afta next danny ... been told im racing for chris next round lol

Black__Metal Wrote:might be round afta next danny ... been told im racing for chris next round lol

CJW is one sly mofo. He invites me to his crew with me thinking its a chill crew......and then I hear we're running!
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:CJW is one sly mofo. He invites me to his crew with me thinking its a chill crew......and then I hear we're running!

A-men to that bro .. im in the same boat .... i didnt wanna race again unless i lead ... but looks like shit changes

Black__Metal Wrote:A-men to that bro .. im in the same boat .... i didnt wanna race again unless i lead ... but looks like shit changes

i was refering to when u wanna lead a croo :x

Bubye bro...if u want im in....and im bringing Summit with me (he doesnt know it yet....lol)....

:postwhore:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon