Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow

I jst had a look on Top shift

Users online: 102

Midnite challenge

Users online:

What is up with tht??
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

There's a lot of multi's.

its not multis... its game bots rofl
[Image: club.gif]

crazyfrog555 Wrote:yeh..Ray and Cres put bots on cause its a shit ass easy game and its boring so therd be no1 to race and compete against without bots lol.

Its known as "BotShift" Smile

yea prty much....
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

lol I love this shit, you guys really have no clue anymore do you? TS is pretty much bot free now, there is no need for them.

Yeah there are game bots but they serve their purpose and there are still far more players yes REAL players on at any given time on TS than there is on MC. Check it out, if the driver has a license, they are not a game bot, if they have icons, they aren't a game bot, if they're entered in competitions or show up on the stats page, if they're on a team.... they aren't game bots and even a fair number of the ones that don't fall into any of those categories.... aren't bots Wink

I laugh how many times I here it's an easy game, then I watch MC players come over and try and compete and fail miserably =P

There have been a few successful shifts like Kai, but those are far fewer than the ones that can't handle the pace of not having credits come faster than they can use them like happens here Wink

Keep telling yourselves MC is harder, it's okay, those of us that actually know how to tune and race can keep your secrect for you.

:tocas:

calder12 Wrote:lol I love this shit, you guys really have no clue anymore do you? TS is pretty much bot free now, there is no need for them.

Yeah there are game bots but they serve their purpose and there are still far more players yes REAL players on at any given time on TS than there is on MC. Check it out, if the driver has a license, they are not a game bot, if they have icons, they aren't a game bot, if they're entered in competitions or show up on the stats page, if they're on a team.... they aren't game bots and even a fair number of the ones that don't fall into any of those categories.... aren't bots Wink

I laugh how many times I here it's an easy game, then I watch MC players come over and try and compete and fail miserably =P

There have been a few successful shifts like Kai, but those are far fewer than the ones that can't handle the pace of not having credits come faster than they can use them like happens here Wink

Keep telling yourselves MC is harder, it's okay, those of us that actually know how to tune and race can keep your secrect for you.

:tocas:

Oh no! You guys know how to tune and race in a GAME!!!! SO HARD!!!!
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Hey, I wasn't the one that started the "easy game" crap Wink keep that in mind. If there were an easier racing game than MC it would have big bird as it's logo

morad Wrote:It is true, I don't think anybody in MC could handle moving to Topshift and actually competing in 1 single round.

I bet if we traded top players for 1 round, the TS top players would own MC and the MC top players would be useless.

BTW: The bot comment. TS is played far more than MC is. Reason for it is, MC players think they are gods gift and help nobody to start out and create competition. TS players like competition so they end up helping.

Anyway, TS far more brainpower than MC does...

Haha

And im sure if the vets from here had spent as long as people like calder has on top shift they would be right up there aswell ... as top shift player would here.... everything is simple when you get your head around the game. Sounds like your bagging you own games here tho Sir ray

calder12 Wrote:Hey, I wasn't the one that started the "easy game" crap Wink keep that in mind. If there were an easier racing game than MC it would have big bird as it's logo

And if you think MC is such a easy game why not add to your top 25 icon or whatever it is then ? i mean if MC is as easy as you say you should be able to take 5+ icons in a round of MC then without breaking a sweat.

dunno, tbh I have played MC semi seriously once or twice, took me a day or two and a few tips to wrap my head around it. The basic concept isn't that different but TS is more about management of your resources, you don't earn money at the ridiculous rate you do in MC, you have to use credits to build your car so you can't just build a car in 2 minutes and be done with it, you have to actually think about what you're doing and when...

I just get a laugh when I hear how "easy" TS is by people that have never been competitive there.

I on the other hand have been competitive in all 3 of CI's car games so I speak from experience when I say TS is far and away the tougher one to get the hang of.

Edit - I don't "rack up medals" in MC for two reasons, one it bores me... sorry it does. Two I never claimed to be a good thief, HIer or car jacker, those things take time to figure out that I don't want to invest in a game I don't really enjoy.

I upped my membership last month, got bored in a day, logged on once or twice a day and burned them spamming numbers for home invasions then stayed online in prowling...

This game just doesn't hold me, that isn't a knock on the game it just isn't my thing. Why would I waste my time getting medals in a game I don't really find fun?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon