Facebook      

Poll: Please Choose your option
Im perfectly fine with waiting 5 seconds
Id preffer the 3 Seconds so i could regain 6% of my life
This thread has wasted enough of my time, make ther no time limit
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Second delay.

Gonna re open my query on why it is that there is even a restirction on how fast we can race.

Its all abou the spam so why slow it up?

at the moment give it that we can race every 5 seconds,. it would take us 33.3* minuets to race out our credits at the absoloute fastest time,

Not to mention in that 33.3 minuets we would aquire another 240 credits taking another 4 minuets.

So thats about 40 mins.

and thats in the perfect world were u send off a race every 5 seconds exactly.

next you take the 2000 credit limit. which take you roughly 4 hours to fill up. thats 40 mins of perfect racing every 4 hours!

4 hours = 240mins.

40 mins out of 240 = 16.6*%

Thats 16% of my life used just to race out my credits in a perfect world!

Now say the limit was 3 seconds. you could race out 2000 credits in 20 mins. in that 2 mins you would occur another 160 credits. taking you 96 seconds to race. so say 22 minuets total.

22 minuets in 4 hours

Not even 10%!! i can handle dedicating 10% of my life to this game..

Mainly the problem i have is in that 5 seconds i fairly well allways fuck up and click to soon,. meaning it loads up another fucking page click again bla bla.

An i feel if it were 3 seconds i wouldnt fukc it up,.

Is it that much to ask?
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Nice math but tbh this site loads too slow anyways lol. The 5 second thing is rarely that big an issue imo. But then that's coming from someone that sits on full creds for hours at a time xD

It's like that for the same reason you cannot update the "Who's Online" type pages more than every 5 seconds..

It's got something to do with the server.. If everyone was updating the pages so often, chances are, it'd either damage or crash the servers. Don't remember the exact reason, but I asked Raymond about this years ago...

yea, but member numbers are way down.

And back when everyone was online racing!! they would spam the top people just before th new minuet changed over so that would be way more intense on the servers,

hence why i said 3 seconds an no time limit neways.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Gonna re open my query on why it is that there is even a restirction on how fast we can race.

Its all abou the spam so why slow it up?

at the moment give it that we can race every 5 seconds,. it would take us 33.3* minuets to race out our credits at the absoloute fastest time,

Not to mention in that 33.3 minuets we would aquire another 240 credits taking another 4 minuets.

So thats about 40 mins.

and thats in the perfect world were u send off a race every 5 seconds exactly.

next you take the 2000 credit limit. which take you roughly 4 hours to fill up. thats 40 mins of perfect racing every 4 hours!

4 hours = 240mins.

40 mins out of 240 = 16.6*%

Thats 16% of my life used just to race out my credits in a perfect world!

Now say the limit was 3 seconds. you could race out 2000 credits in 20 mins. in that 2 mins you would occur another 160 credits. taking you 96 seconds to race. so say 22 minuets total.

22 minuets in 4 hours

Not even 10%!! i can handle dedicating 10% of my life to this game..

Mainly the problem i have is in that 5 seconds i fairly well allways fuck up and click to soon,. meaning it loads up another fucking page click again bla bla.

An i feel if it were 3 seconds i wouldnt fukc it up,.

Is it that much to ask?

in a perfect world you would also have to auto clinic which takes 25 creds. anyway, they are trying to improve the number of people online not how fast you can race your creds. the whole race tabs thing is a little much anyway, im old fashion and race through my history and the only time i see "you can only race once every 5 seconds" is when i accidently click the race button twice. why is it that everyone wants to make spamming easier anyway? i think accept/decline should be brought back. instead of taking advantage of noobs that stay in there car you need to actually race. thats my opinion
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

1. Don't cuss.

2. The 5 second delay is to make people online longer. It's a very simple business decision.

3. I'd rather there be Accept/Decline again so we can see who can actually race well.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

1. ..... I would but nah lol

2. The 5 second delay was put in to combat bots, it also helps reduce server load on single page processes considering each race is actually a proc page that requires the server to do calculations. It has nothing to do with keeping people online, the average computer and internet connection along with clicking speeds really mean it usually takes approx 5 seconds to make the 3 clicks required to get the race anyways. Not including the time to find the next person in the list.

3. If they go back to send and accept on any of their games I officially quit, there are too many morons that sit and let it time out, that was the most frustrating thing in the world, it made the game tedious, you sat here for hours and hours on end hoping someone would accept... screw that.

1: Sorry for the swearing,

2: to my knowledge bots for the most part are now gone, along with there users. And u can race in 2 clicks, even tho i do, do 3 just to try and draw it out abit more an stop seeing the damn 5 second thing all the time.

3: This was mearly a bandade on a broken arm. if i thaught starting aother thread about bringing back online racing was goin to have a postive effect rather that just start another argument i would have done that instead.

So as we are working with what we currently have at the moment which is obviosuly what the owners want to keep going ill just roll with that and try make the best of a bad situation.

And on a final note, mc alumni.... i love you, please answer my calls?
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:1: Sorry for the swearing,

2: to my knowledge bots for the most part are now gone, along with there users. And u can race in 2 clicks, even tho i do, do 3 just to try and draw it out abit more an stop seeing the damn 5 second thing all the time.

3: This was mearly a bandade on a broken arm. if i thaught starting aother thread about bringing back online racing was goin to have a postive effect rather that just start another argument i would have done that instead.

So as we are working with what we currently have at the moment which is obviosuly what the owners want to keep going ill just roll with that and try make the best of a bad situation.

Quit calling our house.

dnb_Fueld Wrote:1: Sorry for the swearing,

Click list users
Click Race
Click Challenge....
Rinse and Repeat

If you can do it in 2 I'd like to know how?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon