Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets Get Things Moving

MC_Alumni Wrote:Wow...glad someone said it. We are all friends and such, but its kinda lame, and Ive mentioned this to mafia plenty of times. VL was becoming the next "crew who shall not be named".

Anyways....is there any way we will ever get a "version" or "round" of the game without prize credits/spending? Lol just a free non member version with no prizes would be great...
Yeah when Ray becomes a Billionaire or stops caring about money.
Soooo....never

Daggermouth Wrote:Yeah when Ray becomes a Billionaire or stops caring about money.
Soooo....never
our forum names have been acting up so that wasnt me who posted that but what i think he meant was something like how it used to be back in 03...regular members game and a "gold" members game.

have 2 game periods at the same time and the only people who can play the other are members only
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:our forum names have been acting up so that wasnt me who posted that but what i think he meant was something like how it used to be back in 03...regular members game and a "gold" members game.

have 2 game periods at the same time and the only people who can play the other are members only

That would be amazing, if we got 1000+ more players.
Gold game had more members back when, then the entire MC does now.

No one does anything to promote this game anymore.
Poop.

Daggermouth Wrote:Yeah when Ray becomes a Billionaire or stops caring about money.
Soooo....never

I thaught ray was a billionare?
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

projectjdm Wrote:That would be amazing, if we got 1000+ more players.
Gold game had more members back when, then the entire MC does now.

No one does anything to promote this game anymore.

that is exactly the point...not enough players...basically u would easily take top 10 in gold cuz there would only be 10 people playing in gold..lol...
AlKi

Soooo....never

I couldnt tell you exactly how many members there are RIGHT now, but Im going to hope its more than just "10" Two versions of the game may even bring more money to the game. Think of it this way, as of now there are people who spend on membys for nothing. Literally, each round for nothing. So why not make a game session where non-spenders dont have to compete against peoples CC's?

Also, if people want prizes, they will HAVE to upgrade. Really, its the same idea as what is present now. You have to AT LEAST have a memby to win anything fulfilling. All those without membys (and even those with membys) could also play in the reg game, without purchasing credits nor winning prizes. It seems win win to me, other than the cost of running another version.

Long story short, reg is for people to learn the game, or just for people without memberships or a lot of time. Then, all the tryhards can have their gold session to run? Make sense?
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:I couldnt tell you exactly how many members there are RIGHT now, but Im going to hope its more than just "10" Two versions of the game may even bring more money to the game. Think of it this way, as of now there are people who spend on membys for nothing. Literally, each round for nothing. So why not make a game session where non-spenders dont have to compete against peoples CC's?

Also, if people want prizes, they will HAVE to upgrade. Really, its the same idea as what is present now. You have to AT LEAST have a memby to win anything fulfilling. All those without membys (and even those with membys) could also play in the reg game, without purchasing credits nor winning prizes. It seems win win to me, other than the cost of running another version.

Long story short, reg is for people to learn the game, or just for people without memberships or a lot of time. Then, all the tryhards can have their gold session to run? Make sense?
whenever you hear it layed out like that it actually makes a lot of sense. maybe the only prizes in the reg game can be memberships so you can also play in the "members game" and if you already have a membership maybe you can just start with 5k at the start of next round or something. first person to hit 150k recruited ims gets a memby at the start of next round instead of 16k creds...on the other hand in the members game if someone gets 150k ims they will get the 16k...to be honest i think its one of the better suggestions that have come up in awhile. it should get more people on also cause there are 2 different games. so you can have a non member account and play for fun and then a members game that you have more creds and more competition with the spenders and such
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:whenever you hear it layed out like that it actually makes a lot of sense. maybe the only prizes in the reg game can be memberships so you can also play in the "members game" and if you already have a membership maybe you can just start with 5k at the start of next round or something. first person to hit 150k recruited ims gets a memby at the start of next round instead of 16k creds...on the other hand in the members game if someone gets 150k ims they will get the 16k...to be honest i think its one of the better suggestions that have come up in awhile. it should get more people on also cause there are 2 different games. so you can have a non member account and play for fun and then a members game that you have more creds and more competition with the spenders and such

my thoughts exactly. Give out membys as all prizes for the reg game, that way when people win the reg game they get a chance to move to the big leagues. The "GOLD" game would be what the reg game is now, for people who really wanna compete
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lets try something new pollockab 5 3,681 11-29-2011, 10:29 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Lets be honest about this . . . . TheJMan 8 2,664 07-17-2008, 08:52 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  LOL WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME LETS GET IT OFF UR CHEST Jreed 5 1,685 12-03-2005, 08:16 AM
Last Post: hybrid_SI

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon