Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets Get Things Moving

What crews are going for top?

I do believe SOHC is Leading VL again but ive decided to take a break...For now.

Anyone gonna give them a run?
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

im bringin back bangzoom, an cjw isnt invited

:jerry:
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

The more i think about it the more im torn.....Im tired of the Monopoly!

Time has come to let someone else win top crew.Seems everyones lost interest in top crew,with the same guys winning.

I formed Victory lane to take down Winners circle,They were running the show and needed to be taken down a notch,unfortunately it now seems that Victory lane has become like them..just with less arrogance and cocky attitudes.

So this round i wanted to take a break and try Hi and/or Boost but i would also like to Run or Run in a crew to knock off VL...lol

But i dunno....Suggestions?

Id run aganst them time and time again ... just need a crew to wanna keep trying ... due to me being a ass leader

i know of some1 running next round agannst them.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

haha j ur not a shit leader, u just had stiff competion each time then this time kinda got a late start.

One of these days aye.

whos goin for top crew :S
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Oh Johnny....You not winning that blue thumb is no reflection on your leadership abilities bro...

You just need a solid crew who wants it as bad as you do......

lol stillllll need that damn blue thumb ..

one day i shall build a great crew
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:lol stillllll need that damn blue thumb ..

one day i shall build a great crew

nah its ur leadership...lol... when i have to hold up ur crew...u know its ur leadership....lol... j/k...

u jus need to lead by example...meaning spending all ur money and hold first all season...race till u have over 20k wins and over 10k cms urself...and spend at least 200 to work all ur credits...get to lvl 60 and take the bolt while ur at it too...then u need people to all get at least 10k cms each...u should i win easily...lol...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:nah its ur leadership...lol... when i have to hold up ur crew...u know its ur leadership....lol... j/k...

u jus need to lead by example...meaning spending all ur money and hold first all season...race till u have over 20k wins and over 10k cms urself...and spend at least 200 to work all ur credits...get to lvl 60 and take the bolt while ur at it too...then u need people to all get at least 10k cms each...u should i win easily...lol...

Oh so thats how you do it,

Im taking notes
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Summit_Racing Wrote:The more i think about it the more im torn.....Im tired of the Monopoly!

Time has come to let someone else win top crew.Seems everyones lost interest in top crew,with the same guys winning.

I formed Victory lane to take down Winners circle,They were running the show and needed to be taken down a notch,unfortunately it now seems that Victory lane has become like them..just with less arrogance and cocky attitudes.

So this round i wanted to take a break and try Hi and/or Boost but i would also like to Run or Run in a crew to knock off VL...lol

But i dunno....Suggestions?

Wow...glad someone said it. We are all friends and such, but its kinda lame, and Ive mentioned this to mafia plenty of times. VL was becoming the next "crew who shall not be named".

Anyways....is there any way we will ever get a "version" or "round" of the game without prize credits/spending? Lol just a free non member version with no prizes would be great...
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lets try something new pollockab 5 3,681 11-29-2011, 10:29 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Lets be honest about this . . . . TheJMan 8 2,664 07-17-2008, 08:52 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  LOL WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME LETS GET IT OFF UR CHEST Jreed 5 1,685 12-03-2005, 08:16 AM
Last Post: hybrid_SI

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon