Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
links dont work

under the prizes link ... you then have the option to go to ..

Top Player Medals
Shootout/Theft Medals
Top Crew Medals
Multiple Medals

on the left hand side of the screen. these do not work.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

they work, just bring u to a blank page..

maybe ray's changing up the way the prize page looks? i dunno..

shoot outs = Top shift form of WWIII (IDE) for MC

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:they work, just bring u to a blank page..

Your so smart Smile
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

it talks about all of them on tht 1st prize page. Well i think tht lol. unless im looking at something else
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

yeah its been like that for a long time, but lets face it, do you really think they are gonna spend the time to change anything? even something this small i cant see anything changing for a long time.

TheDealer Wrote:yeah its been like that for a long time, but lets face it, do you really think they are gonna spend the time to change anything? even something this small i cant see anything changing for a long time.

yea aint that the god awful truth. Ray likes to act like he gives a shit, but he doesnt.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

lol, Ray and I have had our differences in the past but this is one place I have to stand up and say you're wrong.

MC got a pretty big overhaul a while back and TS players were annoyed, everything stayed the same there, minor tweaks here and there... It seemed like the same thing Ray didn't care.

I have talked to him a lot in recent months and I can assure you he most certainly does care. He wants to bring MC involvement and player base up to the level of the new TS 2.0 and back to the glory days of the game.

However, and you have to give him credit for this, he wants to get all the bugs ironed out of TS2.0 first. Now that may seem like MC is taking a back seat but that isn't the case, it means that he realizes that a company of 2 people have to focus on one goal at a time. If they tried to make MC all new again (something they intend to do) at the same time as TS their resources would be spread too thin and nothing would come of either except a big mess of bug reports that 2 people couldn't handle.

I talked to him about a few minor changes to MC and he is considering them, but his initial impression is why make changes now when the whole game is set to be revamped? This logic does make sense for major changes as anyone that understands development will agree.

The one thing I find surprising about Ray is the fact that he actually adds players to his MSN. I run a game as well and I'll tell you right now the last thing I would do is make my MSN available to my entire player base. Not because I don't like or appreciate them, but because there just aren't enough hours in the day to talk to all the players and to actually work on the game. I think the fact he's willing to do that speaks volumes about whether Ray cares or not, it's something I have never seen from another game developer and something I doubt I ever will either. If he didn't care why give you an avenue to talk to him directly at all? That makes no sense at all.

Everyone of us has heard "have patience" before, but I really believe this time you should. I think MC is in for a big revamp in the relatively near future (no not next session, or even the one after that) and it will be interesting to see the route they go with it.

just had to add this lil comment.. it's irrelevant but..

to the last part of calder's post..

i'm a cubs fan, i'm used to waiting XD rofl =d

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:they work, just bring u to a blank page..

yes they do work, but its been like that for a long time...i think ray forgot about them...its been like that i swear for at least 4 months...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:yes they do work, but its been like that for a long time...i think ray forgot about them...its been like that i swear for at least 4 months...

Hes prolly waiting to fix it until after he replies to all of his support tickets.....

muhahahahahaha
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ingame PM wont work R_Y_A_N 7 2,464 11-21-2012, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Admin
  lose money when u work? cjw21 0 1,368 07-07-2011, 04:43 AM
Last Post: cjw21
  cruising work and negative Teal_Eg6 0 1,141 07-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Teal_Eg6
  Work History calder12 22 6,709 04-22-2009, 12:12 PM
Last Post: calder12
  my calendars dont count as my networth msimon522 1 1,346 01-27-2009, 07:27 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  dont kno if in right spot...... NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 6 1,981 01-15-2009, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  work pooper 2 1,698 02-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Last Post: pooper
  TNT dont work for me :( RippingRider 0 1,178 01-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Last Post: RippingRider
  WONT LET ME WORK OR HI OR STEAL OR CRUISE!!! IllicitDSM 0 1,017 12-01-2005, 07:45 AM
Last Post: IllicitDSM
  Saying i dont have creds 2 race and i do Juelz_Santana 0 1,190 10-05-2005, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Juelz_Santana

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon