Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Break Down

i don't know what is different this session but the car breaks down all the time now before you could race as much as you want and as long as you stayed above 95% you were pretty good to go now i get 1 or 2 loses every 20 races and never go below 95%

and as a question how do the reaction time works cause when i race someone the same level as me i usually always loose like 80% of the time but i always have the fastest over all time just my reaction time is so much slower and it gives me so many loses at the beginning of the game

F_E_D_O_R Wrote:i don't know what is different this session but the car breaks down all the time now before you could race as much as you want and as long as you stayed above 95% you were pretty good to go now i get 1 or 2 loses every 20 races and never go below 95%

and as a question how do the reaction time works cause when i race someone the same level as me i usually always loose like 80% of the time but i always have the fastest over all time just my reaction time is so much slower and it gives me so many loses at the beginning of the game
A car breaking down like that is normal. The faster your reaction time the quicker you are. If some has a faster mph and slow reaction time, they still can lose. You need a fast reaction time and a fast car.

Daggermouth Wrote:A car breaking down like that is normal. The faster your reaction time the quicker you are. If some has a faster mph and slow reaction time, they still can lose. You need a fast reaction time and a fast car.

i know need a faster reaction time but the only way to do that is raise your level , i am just saying that reaction time is random so i would just expect to win and loose 50% of the time with a guy the same level as me and maybe a bit more if i have a faster car but somehow for me i pretty much always loose because my reaction time is slower than the other guys and for the break down i find it weird i can race over 40 races and get my reliability down below 90% and not break down and other times i can break down at 98% i find it very random

F_E_D_O_R Wrote:i know need a faster reaction time but the only way to do that is raise your level , i am just saying that reaction time is random so i would just expect to win and loose 50% of the time with a guy the same level as me and maybe a bit more if i have a faster car but somehow for me i pretty much always loose because my reaction time is slower than the other guys and for the break down i find it weird i can race over 40 races and get my reliability down below 90% and not break down and other times i can break down at 98% i find it very random

car reliability is pretty random. try a different car, ive noticed the R5 and rabbit GTI are the worst with reliability even though they are the fastest. once your level is high enough you can race in a porsche that isnt fully upgraded and it will be more reliable. buy all available weight reductions but dont go all out on your nos, boost, and p & p if your winning races. if your winning there is no need to upgrade your car cause it will only make it less reliable, plus when you driver train your car will run a little faster anyway.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

F_E_D_O_R Wrote:i know need a faster reaction time but the only way to do that is raise your level , i am just saying that reaction time is random so i would just expect to win and loose 50% of the time with a guy the same level as me and maybe a bit more if i have a faster car but somehow for me i pretty much always loose because my reaction time is slower than the other guys

The other guys car is probably tuned up better. Try test'n'tune and dyno to 100%. If you need help with tuning hit me up in game.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon