Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay someone explain something to me please?

LuDe Wrote:i aint wasting my cash for credits...if i wanted the credits i would jus try for 2nd or 3rd...wouldnt waste it going for first...

......has anyone claimed the prize in the past year, OTHER than prize credits?

To the best of my knowledge the past oh 5-10 sessions people actually take prize credits instead of money! LMFAO what a waste! (Then again, from what its been explained the real prizes are "non-existant")

The reason that no one competes isnt just prize credit overkill....its also that no one cares enough to have 7k+ wins each session. And those who do care enough race their hearts out even when there is no competition.

I dont blame anybody for not actually trying at this game. Its fun to be the so called "best" but honestly top crew is probably the lamest aspect of the game. No prize. No real reward.

There is only one bonus to winning top crew: Red Name. The leader gets a lame ass white name but nobody wants that. Basically the only part of the game that takes work and skill gives no reward, other than a corny little medal next to my name.....One that dozens and dozens players of people already have.

The same people do pretty much the same thing each session. People jump into the billions nw 30 minutes into rounds. WTF has happened here? People used to work their ass off all session for 30 days and never dreamed of hitting 10 billion. Nowadays, thats 2 and a half hours after the start. LAAAAME!

The worst part about it, is that all the people who actually care about the game and love to play it have dozens of concerns and ideas for the future, all of which fall upon deaf ears. I for one will never quit pressing ray for new aspects and ideas, but honestly Im beginning to think that they just dont care lol. Which is fine with me, if you wanna see a continual downward spiral of the MC community.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Messages In This Thread
Okay someone explain something to me please? - by He_Hate_Me - 04-16-2009, 02:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone explain "Keen"??? Victorious 13 2,840 04-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Can someone please explain my 2nd place in WWIII?????????? OneHotBitch 45 8,383 03-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon