Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay someone explain something to me please?

my only question is....if you want to stiff people on prizes why not just remove them all together....and keep everything as an in game prize.

To me, its seems to fall a little short of illegal: Offering prizes as a selling point, causing people to spend their own money trying to win them. Then you find out that it takes almost a year?! Ive got news for everyone. The demand for PS3 has dropped, making it readily available ANYWHERE. As for money, well, enough said.

Ray also claimed he was going to be making changes soon, and that was about 10 sessions ago. We get people to come to the forums, talk about MC and post new ideas but wtf is the point. Nobodies even listening!

You post a good or new idea? Little or no attention is paid to it. You post a bug or exploit in the game? Its ignored. Not to mention I sent a support ticket weeks ago about a problem Ive been having in game. It doesnt involve ANYONE but ME, yet still no response...

Im almost convinced that THIS is the reason for the downfall of this game. Poor maintenance.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Messages In This Thread
Okay someone explain something to me please? - by He_Hate_Me - 04-18-2009, 11:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone explain "Keen"??? Victorious 13 2,840 04-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Can someone please explain my 2nd place in WWIII?????????? OneHotBitch 45 8,383 03-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon