Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show some balls?

How about this session people actually stand up to be counted and say whether they're going to go for Top Crew or not. None of this planning and talking in the background just to bail like you really didn't care 3 days in.

Put your hand up and say "yeah, we're going for it and we're gonna kick everyone's ass!" and let's see what happens when those that had the guts to be counted BEFORE the round starts actually try and beat each other.

... or we could all just sit on our hands, see who takes first for the first 2 days and give up like usual.

So what's it gonna be?

ALL BALLS Racing Is going to return and do what we do.

We will Race and we will not quit, as we showed! We are not expected to do much, however those are the people that you should be most concerned with.

So, we will be there from start to finish, No matter what.

So who are we up against?
Another stacked Vet team?
IGN: R_A_C_E_P_R_O

Crew: Young Guns

Blue Diamond Wrote:ALL BALLS Racing Is going to return and do what we do.

We will Race and we will not quit, as we showed! We are not expected to do much, however those are the people that you should be most concerned with.

So, we will be there from start to finish, No matter what.

So who are we up against?
Another stacked Vet team?

I wouldn't call it a vet. team when im in it lol but here goes....

Me
Paul
Keith
Mike
Danny
Not sure who else is joining yet...Was going to kelly but it might be either Vaughn or Ross if Rick aint racing Wink

If you don't know who some of the names are..then thats just unlucky Smile
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

how about showing some balls to this?

Whos going for 1st? and who else is leading a top crew?

Im going for Top Racer, Top HI, Top Boost, Top Crew Leader, Top Tickets Issued, Top Races Lost, Top Wanted, Top Crew Models, Top Crew Models Ratio, Top Hit on HI...what else?? Oh ya.....Top Bullshit......Tongue....

That's my balls showing........:gayfight:

:postwhore:lmao i wanna be in a top crew,,, imma race my asss of this session and get to lvl 40 with the quickness crazyfrog if u need another racer to be in the crew count me in!!!!!!!!:postwhore:
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

MatBond Wrote:Im going for Top Racer, Top HI, Top Boost, Top Crew Leader, Top Tickets Issued, Top Races Lost, Top Wanted, Top Crew Models, Top Crew Models Ratio, Top Hit on HI...what else?? Oh ya.....Top Bullshit......Tongue....

That's my balls showing........:gayfight:

Take it from the leader in that category the last three sessions on how much you DON'T want Most Tickets Issued lol.

casper,if i still have a spare slot 1 hour into the round...ill invite you.

damn.....was going to say ill make a come back this round.....wont be able to spend as much as i used to bro.....but im down.....if you want casper take him....if not let us do what we planned to do in the first place you know what i'm talking about...
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

No Cookie we dont know what your talking about?

care to share? Or got no Balls? lol................
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon