Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reprezent your country.

Black__Metal Wrote:there be no new icon for this ... well not at this stage ... so dont get ya hopes up sir bryce lol

Yes there will.

LuDe Wrote:hmmmm...are we talking bout a new medal now???? hmmmm....u know what that means...lol...
If new medal comes out and Bryce takes me in his crew I'll race again.....lol. Now I know what to do with that $400 cash prize....lets do some converting hahaha.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:If new medal comes out and Bryce takes me in his crew I'll race again.....lol. Now I know what to do with that $400 cash prize....lets do some converting hahaha.

So is this a round of which country's players has he biggest wallets or who has the most prize creds saved???
Be more fair to all countrys if you cudnt buy so every1 is on the same foot.
Bt thn no income for the game lol
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:So is this a round of which country's players has he biggest wallets or who has the most prize creds saved???
Be more fair to all countrys if you cudnt buy so every1 is on the same foot.
Bt thn no income for the game lol

i still have my prize credits too...if i aint getting the cash, i might as well convert too...lol...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:i still have my prize credits too...if i aint getting the cash, i might as well convert too...lol...
Yea so it wont be whch country has the better mc racers and so on. itll b country with most creds to start with lol.

i vote the icon is a Wallet lol Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

I like the idea...
but it is highly unfair considering certain countries have a massive population of players on mc compared to others.
Countries would have to be able to merge to compete, which defies the whole point

Digital_Magic

Wraith Wrote:I like the idea...
but it is highly unfair considering certain countries have a massive population of players on mc compared to others.
Countries would have to be able to merge to compete, which defies the whole point

NZ has a population of like 4 million..

America's population 303million

Canada's Population 33 million

Australia's Population 21million

Surely you can find 6 racers?
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

hrrrrm this might be gay ...will be which cntry can spend the most lol ...

plus blows kuz its costs us 2x what is does anyone in canada or usa ...
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:hrrrrm this might be gay ...will be which cntry can spend the most lol ...

plus blows kuz its costs us 2x what is does anyone in canada or usa ...

also, country's like nz are all on one time zone. compared to countrys like us that has serveral time zones. meaning they could have people from different time zones in country watching other accounts etc etc.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

How about we come up with ideas on how to make it work rather than ideas on why it won't work?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Country Crew Rules?? A_n_i_M_a_L_ 4 1,681 05-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Last Post: casper_305

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon