Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Canada

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=5493

Like it Big Grin

Doubt I'll run next round, have told a number of people that have asked that I wouldn't. I will however come back if and when this World War Battle begins. I'm waiting for Ray to respond to me to discuss it with him, I think it's a great way to promote the game.

Team Canada so far.

calder
Summit
Race Pro

Oh and to all you Team USA boys... we kicked your ass in 1812 and have been letting you feel good about yourselves ever since Wink bring it on boys.

=D

New Zealand Crew Locked And Ready.... For when battle of the worlds comes out
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

team USA i will lead...so many people to pick...who to choose???
AlKi

Run a A team and a B team!!

me think that seen as its going to be the big guns reapin it, it mite be a good fair round. no cheaky helper crews to jump around with,. no spam the guys when ur 2 levels ahead jst to fuck ther ratio, just a good old fashoned game of mc.

plenty of smack talk. plenty of drama and even more laughs!!
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

LuDe Wrote:team USA i will lead...so many people to pick...who to choose???

Me me me. I got $400 worth of credits!!!! hahaha:gayfight:
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:Me me me. I got $400 worth of credits!!!! hahaha:gayfight:

same sang...lol...i prob would take u though...if u brought back the old sang i taught all those seasons ago before u got all those medals...lol..
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:same sang...lol...i prob would take u though...if u brought back the old sang i taught all those seasons ago before u got all those medals...lol..

Ahahaha....if you take me i'll go back to the old sang.....the old sang that raced non-stop got 1 top crew medal and 1 top 10....the lazy sang got 2 top crew medals and 3 top 25 hahahaha.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

oh canada?

:x

so tempted to change name of thread :d

=D

bahahahhahaha!!!

why couldnt world crew battl have been this round, i have so much damn spare time at work this week i could race out 60k in a day
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

calder12 Wrote:http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=5493

Like it Big Grin

Doubt I'll run next round, have told a number of people that have asked that I wouldn't. I will however come back if and when this World War Battle begins. I'm waiting for Ray to respond to me to discuss it with him, I think it's a great way to promote the game.

Team Canada so far.

calder
Summit
Race Pro

Oh and to all you Team USA boys... we kicked your ass in 1812 and have been letting you feel good about yourselves ever since Wink bring it on boys.

=D

Hey calder what about me i am in to be on team canada it is Drock but my ING now is TEAM_CANADA_BC or am i not good enough to be on it lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All Ontario Canada Crew next round??? A_n_i_M_a_L_ 15 2,862 02-17-2006, 01:52 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon