Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Canada

calder12 Wrote:http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=5493

Like it Big Grin

Doubt I'll run next round, have told a number of people that have asked that I wouldn't. I will however come back if and when this World War Battle begins. I'm waiting for Ray to respond to me to discuss it with him, I think it's a great way to promote the game.

Team Canada so far.

calder
Summit
Race Pro

Oh and to all you Team USA boys... we kicked your ass in 1812 and have been letting you feel good about yourselves ever since Wink bring it on boys.

=D

You gunna race us on horses? Mounties... Better get the mustang.

Thrice Wrote:You gunna race us on horses? Mounties... Better get the mustang.

Actually i plan on strapping on my skates, grab my good old hockey stick and kick your ass that way lol

F_E_D_O_R Wrote:Actually i plan on strapping on my skates, grab my good old hockey stick and kick your ass that way lol

Ha ha, I was going to say I would tear you up at hockey, but I just remembered im in the CA thread and would stand no chance at all, eh?

Thrice Wrote:Ha ha, I was going to say I would tear you up at hockey, but I just remembered im in the CA thread and would stand no chance at all, eh?

maybe against me i am pretty good at hockey been playing since i was 4 and playing rep since i was 10 but i bet you could tear up some other canadians cause i have met a few people who played hockey from the states and there were really good

F_E_D_O_R Wrote:maybe against me i am pretty good at hockey been playing since i was 4 and playing rep since i was 10 but i bet you could tear up some other canadians cause i have met a few people who played hockey from the states and there were really good

Yeah I played varsity in high school in buffalo and was mediocre, buffalo kids can play some damn hockey, but then I moved to FL and played on a mens league when I was 18 and tore that shit up, FL has shit hockey.

Thrice Wrote:Yeah I played varsity in high school in buffalo and was mediocre, buffalo kids can play some damn hockey, but then I moved to FL and played on a mens league when I was 18 and tore that shit up, FL has shit hockey.

Buffalo is basically misplaced Canadians when it comes to hockey... lol

Face it you have 300 million people we have 30 million and 60% of the NHL is still Canadian =D

Fedor, anyone willing to stand up with our flag and do their best is good enough in my books.

Oh im sorry thrice you dont wanna bring up hockey bro...I myself played junior C and got drafted into the OHL...Ontario Hackey League which in itself is the breeding ground for the NHL Draft...however, I decided i liked girls more then Hockey....what a mistake.....LOL

And Daltons pretty damn good..........

Hell man our Womens Hockey Team Dominate the world even......
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

Summit_Racing Wrote:Oh im sorry thrice you dont wanna bring up hockey bro...I myself played junior C and got drafted into the OHL...Ontario Hackey League which in itself is the breeding ground for the NHL Draft...however, I decided i liked girls more then Hockey....what a mistake.....LOL

And Daltons pretty damn good..........

Hell man our Womens Hockey Team Dominate the world even......

Got a call from the local Junior B team... leg in a hip cast broken in 3 places when they called... gay

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All Ontario Canada Crew next round??? A_n_i_M_a_L_ 15 2,862 02-17-2006, 01:52 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon