Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rewards

Rewards for those who have positive input to the game,

Mainly this would be a one of kind of thing at the descrepencie of C.I

But free memberships etc for good ideas that get implimented.
E.g hate me had the idea of hi insurance, which is going to net c.i abit of extra cash.. surely a nice free membership some thanks or credits wouldnt go amis?
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Rewards for those who have positive input to the game,

Mainly this would be a one of kind of thing at the descrepencie of C.I

But free memberships etc for good ideas that get implimented.
E.g hate me had the idea of hi insurance, which is going to net c.i abit of extra cash.. surely a nice free membership some thanks or credits wouldnt go amis?

Hey I like this idea already!

We brought this up a while ago when Panda/Ray were looking for in game prizes and rewards. Im pretty sure me and a few other people agreed there should be rewards for forum activity....including ideas that get implemented along with other things...

As before, Im for it (not just cuz my name was mentioned, I'll gladly take that one as a loss) but because I think this will be the best way to bring in lots of forum traffic
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Credits cost nothing for CI ... and they want more active players and better ideas.. free credits/memby for good ideas is the way to do it for sure.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:Credits cost nothing for CI ... and they want more active players and better ideas.. free credits/memby for good ideas is the way to do it for sure.

dunno if a mod ( panda : ) ) would be willing to dig up the thread from a month or so ago....but it had quite a few good ideas for forum contests...including this idea

Calder Sucks

yea but that died due to nothing happning and ray/Cres not commenting/acting on it.

its not like i am saying people should be posting up 1000 ideas to get a shot at a reward but genuine thaught out ideas and or suggestions sometimes not only seem like they go unnoticed but also un appreciated aswell
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

yea would have to be only applying to people not spamming the shit with ideas that are just stupid ...

mods would all vote or some shit

Black__Metal Wrote:yea would have to be only applying to people not spamming the shit with ideas that are just stupid ...

mods would all vote or some shit

exactly...there should be public polls for ideas but the end result will fall upon the mods

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  extra credit for hitting rewards modogg85 13 3,167 12-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Last Post: krazyman06
  Rewards? LoveDontHate 0 714 03-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Last Post: LoveDontHate

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon