Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Insurance?

Have yet to receive a payout, not even sure whether I'll get notification or not but trust me I have a fair bit coming and have noticed no jumps at all in my NW. I purchased this immediately when it was available, meaning all the HI's from the 21st at least should have been paid out by now.

Small bug. Fixed now. You did not get a notification of the payout this time. You will in the future.

Awesome, ty.

just logged on full credits plus some, bought hi insurance, go back to the game and have 30 credits. i would piss and moan in a support ticket but thats gotten me no where in the past.

username74o Wrote:just logged on full credits plus some, bought hi insurance, go back to the game and have 30 credits. i would piss and moan in a support ticket but thats gotten me no where in the past.

so u brought it and it took creds aswell as money??
thts diff\, i got mine this morn.
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

username74o Wrote:just logged on full credits plus some, bought hi insurance, go back to the game and have 30 credits. i would piss and moan in a support ticket but thats gotten me no where in the past.

do the ticket ..or email ray personly
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Fixed... in the future, please send a support ticket. Thanks.

I still don't seem to be getting automatic payouts. Unless when you fixed the bug all the payouts due up to that time were paid Cres?

tbh with the way I've been targeted this session I should be receiving multiple payouts almost every hour >.<

from what ive seen..your nw does seem to be jumping all over the place..like it jumped to 140+ bill yesterday lol..
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:from what ive seen..your nw does seem to be jumping all over the place..like it jumped to 140+ bill yesterday lol..

Yeah that is when Cres first fixed it. I get hit at average once an hour. Meaning I should still have about another $100 bill + coming, haven't got another payout since that first one that jumped me to 150+

Now when you realize that was early yesterday and I was hit back down to $50 billion almost immediately....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Insurance Payout Xero 0 1,364 03-26-2015, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Xero
  Car insurance SSVegito 3 2,539 02-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Last Post: muraqlos
  Insurance not paying. teet 4 2,048 11-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Last Post: teet
  Insurance payments GsPCs 5 2,138 09-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Last Post: GsPCs

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon