Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Domination Series

Well, like I said I really don't want to do this next session but we should get some ideas out there. Rules and what not. So here are my thoughts on it.

1. Teams must be recruited first day and must not change. If one player falls down on his responsibilities you have to suck it up. No swapping people out.

2. Either no experience bonus or better yet double EVERYONE's experience. This competition shouldn't be about who has the most prize credits or the biggest wallet.

3. The winning team MUST have at least 50 crew races. No single crew win and spend for the win.

4. Can't enforce this but I'd really love to see NO helper crews too.

5. Everyone on the top crew would receive a world domination Icon, leader would receive the normal blue thumb?

6. The series would run once a year.

7. Crew should be named Team_Country for tracking purposes.

Any thoughts on this or other things anyone can think of?

Okay heres my input...........

The Team list must be supplied into the forums max of 1 hour before the session start.

Now i do realize that not all Countrys have 6 players who can race hard.So why not make it so the Team needs a minimum of 4 players from that country?

Yes i agree that there should be either no exp for the top n/w guy or everyone gets it. Seeing as its a world DOmination Challenge it should be fair and level.

Also i think there should be a way we can regulate and enforce it.Not sure how but that would also be a nice way to keep it legit.

It would be the ultimate crew bragging rights..........
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

.....and must have at least two noobs in the crew

give everyone the 2x exp and for the leader just put an L over his W/D icon.increase team size to 10 for the event...and you can have 2 teams in the event from the same country,if there is not enough from 1 country,like only Me from the UK,you can mix with other countries that have dont have any either or dont fit etc.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:give everyone the 2x exp and for the leader just put an L over his W/D icon.increase team size to 10 for the event...and you can have 2 teams in the event from the same country,if there is not enough from 1 country,like only Me from the UK,you can mix with other countries that have dont have any either or dont fit etc.

ya i agree....you need more people in this crew....at least 10.....if you dont have 10.....mix and match with different countries

10 is too many and unfair to the smaller countries that would have a hard time putting 6 together.

I'd rather see 5 team USA's than have a country so far below in CM's because they could only manage 5.

ya i guess that would work....but i would like to see one crew from one country....

Honestly guys, I think this is an idea that will have to be more organized for a future session for it to work properly. I like the overall idea, but here is my input.

Like I said, this should be an "event" if you would, and everyone seems to agree this needs to be planned out ahead of time.

My idea? A 30 day session run specifically for "World Dom". My biggest problem with this whole idea is that crews are not large enough to support "Country Battles". My idea for this is to bump it up to say a 10 person MINIMUM, maybe 15 max.

This also helps ensure that a small 6 person "mixed" crew (all countries) doesnt just squash all the others. The problem we run into next is....maybe you dont know 10-15 people from your country. Well honestly I dont know an answer to that problem, except that if your country doesnt have at least 10 people playing, you prolly dont belong in World Dom.

I know that sounds huge, but 6 people running crews would be well....just that; A crew battle. This way, people actually have to take time to "recruit" there country ahead of time, and perhaps we can make forum sign ups of some sort.

Anyways thats my two cents
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Honestly guys, I think this is an idea that will have to be more organized for a future session for it to work properly. I like the overall idea, but here is my input.

Like I said, this should be an "event" if you would, and everyone seems to agree this needs to be planned out ahead of time.

My idea? A 30 day session run specifically for "World Dom". My biggest problem with this whole idea is that crews are not large enough to support "Country Battles". My idea for this is to bump it up to say a 10 person MINIMUM, maybe 15 max.

I know that sounds huge, but 6 people running crews would be well....just that; A crew battle. This way, people actually have to take time to "recruit" there country ahead of time, and perhaps we can make forum sign ups of some sort.

Anyways thats my two cents

well i actually agree it should be an event......back to 30 day period i like that i miss those ones....15 people per crew tho not so keen on it....granted it give people more opportunity to get icons.....but like someone said earlier in the crew should be at least minimum of 1-2 noobs in it....
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:well i actually agree it should be an event......back to 30 day period i like that i miss those ones....15 people per crew tho not so keen on it....granted it give people more opportunity to get icons.....but like someone said earlier in the crew should be at least minimum of 1-2 noobs in it....

Thanks for the positive feedback

That is exactly why I came up with the higher crew amount. Think about it, with 6 people crews, its just crew battles. Subtract 2 of them that are noobs, and your down to 4 person crews competing for an entire country.

Thats why I think its a necessity to at least bump up the minimum. 15 max 10 min was just a generalized estimate. It can be whatever as long as it isnt just 6, because then I dont see what the difference is from a normal session.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon