Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Domination Series

what about a dedicated hitter for each country? so everyone else who hits only gets 10% of NW or whatever the dedicated hitter gets 25-30%? something else that's a little different for the once a year battle Big Grin

couldnt be botherd reading every post just skimmed..

nw does effect exp gained, just not as much as it used to.

also it isnt as much as your higher level gaining you the exp but your faster car... the faster your car the faster your opponents car can be and still win.
more exp
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

admin Wrote:In the spirit of improving MC, we'd like to run an idea by everyone and see what you all think.

Currently, crews are limited in size and can only really compete against each other by 'crew battles' that the crew leader (only) can do, and all members help by contributing crew models and making money.

We'd like to make this part of the game more fun and exciting for ALL members!

Here's what we propose:

1) Rather than ranking top crew by Crew bank roll X Crew wins %, we believe it would be far more exciting if the top crew was ranked by:

(Total Crew bank roll / Number of crew members) X Average crew models of all members X Average win/lose ratio of all members

This will make every crew member accountable and able to contribute. This also eliminates the problem of being kicked from a crew close to the end of a game period.

2) Make crew sizes unlimited! You can have as many members as you want!

3) Get rid of crew battles altogether - they are rarely run and not very exciting anyways, not to mention we all know most of them are 'fixed' results.

Please share your constructive criticism. Big Grin

Well this was proposed a while ago... and i believe this may be the best format for world domination...

However i believe this will only work as long as you cannot kick a member out.

And may well make it competitive...

thoughts?
winter's own

winterfell Wrote:Well this was proposed a while ago... and i believe this may be the best format for world domination...

thoughts?

if u cant kick a member out, what do u do if u want to switch crews if u are leader...or if u want to disband??? lol
AlKi

i thought it was just a one session wonder?
winter's own

LuDe Wrote:if u cant kick a member out, what do u do if u want to switch crews if u are leader...or if u want to disband??? lol

You deal with it. Normal International competitions don't allow for substitutions after the competition starts...

winterfell Wrote:Well this was proposed a while ago... and i believe this may be the best format for world domination...

thoughts?

tbh I don't like the equation there, I'd rather see top crew based on the entire crew and crew car the way it is now but a multiplier for number of races.

Thing is technically if you spend enough now you can take top crew with a single win. That's hard obviously because of sponsorship but doable. However if you changed the equation to something like this:

CrewWin = if CrewWins < 100 then CrewWin = 1 else CrewWin = (CrewWins / 100)
CBR x CrewWin x Crew winning percentage.

So the math works like this, basic numbers.

A crew with a CBR of $1000 and 75 wins with a 75% Crew Winning Percentage

$1000 x 1 x .75 = $750

But a crew with a CBR of $1000 and 75 wins with a 100% crew winning percentage gets:

$1000 x 1 x 1 = $1000

The rub is here, Right now a crew with a CBR or $1000 and 1 win with 100% winning percentage gets that same $1000

Add in number of wins and you have a new ball game because a crew that runs hard and doesn't pull out can get a multiplier

Crew CBR $1000 110 wins with a 100% winning ratio =

$1000 x 1.1 x 1 = $1100

There may need to be some tweaking but I think this might make teams more leary of pulling out since there is a benefit to the number of races you do. Maybe even make the new multiplier based on total races so you don't get penalized for the odd breakdown?

Lets ALL join the same crew, we can sing One Love and Why cant we be friends, then we will all be MC winners.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon