Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Domination Series

fixxed ur post hate me :x

One problem with having "noobs" in your crew is they may not pull their weight level and CM wise..

10 People is too many, as calder said, i'd also rather see multiple teams per country than have big crews.

I do however like the world domination name, as well as the 30-day "Event" for world domination..

I still think raising the crew limit is the wrong way to go. Do countries get excluded from normal international competitions because they're small countries?

Thing is MC is a rather limited pool to choose from. Now the idea of going with the IDE, an International, Domestic and European teams would solve that but it isn't the same imo.

As to forcing two noobs per team, sorry I don't like that either. This is supposed to be about domination, not taking new players along for the ride. That is in no way a sleight on the new players, but again in real international competitions the best go, the rest stay home. That even means excluding some very good people sometimes. If this is truly to be a yearly thing then those new players have the rest of the year to prove themselves for the next time out.

I understand your concern about a mixed team squashing all the country teams, but given the interest in this by most I doubt that would be an issue. It really comes down to everyone playing understanding the premise and allowing it to be pure instead of trying to ruin it for people.

I suppose in the long run Raymond or Crescent could take the crew lists, create the teams and not allow any other teams to be created, but I'm not sure how much work that would really be.

I'd suggest running this as an off shoot of the normal MC like Gold used to be, but that means splitting the games population and that is probably counter productive business wise.

This is want needs to be done to make this work:

1. A 30 day session

2. 15 member crew size max(can run with less)

3. Have at least 3 noobs(based on icons and registration date, plus will help bring more people to midnite)

5. VETS DO NOT MAKE MUTIS

6. Crew does not get 2x exp

7. Can not kick anyone out or leave the crew

8. Must have crew set up before the session begins

9. If complaining about not having enough people in your country playing to get that 15 max....well go tell your friends about the game

10. ONE TEAM PER COUNTRY

11. Finally, icon is an the olympic rings

Pulling the ideas from what people have been saying about this idea.

what numbers do you like or dislike? And Add more to this.....

b_u_L_L_e_t Wrote:This is want needs to be done to make this work:

1. A 30 day session okay with this

2. 15 member crew size max(can run with less) Penalizes smaller countries, less CM's big issue with this.

3. Have at least 3 noobs(based on icons and registration date) Don't see any reason at all to do this either, new players should prove their worth, not be given an opportunity for an icon they don't earn

5. VETS DO NOT MAKE MUTIS Obviously O.o

6. Crew does not get 2x exp Agreed, rather see everyone get 2x though so higher levels are obtainable but either way is fine.

7. Can not kick anyone out Agreed

8. Must have crew set up before the session begins Agreed

9. If complaining about not having enough people in your country playing to get that 15 max....well go tell your friends about the game Let's be serious about this, world domination series wouldn't be the same if you had to teach your friends how to play while trying to win....

10. ONE TEAM PER COUNTRY Who decides who gets the spots?

11. Finally, icon is an the olympic rings lol Nice

Pulling the ideas from what people have been saying about this idea.

what numbers do you like or dislike? And Add more to this.....

See above.

He_Hate_Me Wrote:My idea? A 30 day session run specifically for "World Dom". My biggest problem with this whole idea is that crews are not large enough to support "Country Battles". My idea for this is to bump it up to say a 10 person MINIMUM, maybe 15 max.

This also helps ensure that a small 6 person "mixed" crew (all countries) doesnt just squash all the others. The problem we run into next is....maybe you dont know 10-15 people from your country. Well honestly I dont know an answer to that problem, except that if your country doesnt have at least 10 people playing, you prolly dont belong in World Dom.

Anyways thats my two cents

i am ok with the 30 day session except if you have a noob in your crews they will most likely not play the whole session, and the whole idea of if your country doesn't have 10 people then your don't belong in world dom well then your just ignorant cause then there will only be 2 teams the US and NZ no other countries have enough players to do this, i say keep the crews at 6 and if your country have more people make another crew for that country and there is more competition that way, also i think this world domination medal should be hard to get if 15 people get it the first round thats stupid thats like 15% of the people that are playign get the medal and if you think its unfair that the US win the medal but not all the people that run for the US gets one make your crew the best so you will win it , this game needs more comp and if you make crews bigger the whole idea is pointless you want as many crews representing the countries as possible to make it exciting

Alright lets do this then....

1. A 30 day session

2. 4 Crew Members(MAX)

3. Crew does not get 2x exp

4. Can not kick anyone out or leave the crew

5. Must have crew set up before the session begins

6. You can have more than one team per country

7. You get together your own crew.....have to decided who you want racing in your crew

8. Finally, icon is the olympic rings(like the idea that it should be hard to get....and only a few people should get it)

BANG!!! lets do it

b_u_L_L_e_t Wrote:Alright lets do this then....

1. A 30 day session

2. 4 Crew Members(MAX)

3. Crew does not get 2x exp

4. Can not kick anyone out or leave the crew

5. Must have crew set up before the session begins

6. You can have more than one team per country

7. You get together your own crew.....have to decided who you want racing in your crew

8. Finally, icon is the olympic rings(like the idea that it should be hard to get....and only a few people should get it)

BANG!!! lets do it

i have no complaints with this, this is what world dom should be but someone is going to complain about it so if we get people to agree with these rules that will be sweet

I dunno. I see people mentioning 6 people and 4 people crews.

If your country DOES NOT HAVE at least 6 good players or more, then what makes you think your competing for world dom? Im not ignorant, but seriously if no one in your country plays, what is the point of this entire competition?
Let alone, this is a great opportunity to get new players to join and play.

The point of having an "event" is so that NOW you can start recruiting teamates and even teaching them how to play. Honestly, be realistic. This game is far from complicated. After one session theres no reason you cant have a few members that have never played before knowing what they are doing.

Making it a stipulation to 'Have' noobs is dumb too. When I agreed to that, what I meant was with large crews it would be easy to have a few noobs or friends along for the ride.

If everyone is just concerned about making the crew as small as possible so they can own the easiest, I think this whole idea is rubbish. I thought it was about countries competing, not which country has the most best players we can pile on one team.

About there not being enough people well your absolutely right. But what do we do? If your country doesnt have enough people to play then whats the point. It seems like 6 people per country is reasonable....but then you mention 10, just 4 more people and some say "your ignorant, our country doesnt have that many people playing"

Honestly if its just gonna be 6 or less per crew, then we may as well just not make it an event and just have people run in the normal sessions.

Let alone I think we should be realistic here. We all know it is going to come down to just 2-3 countries anyways. Someone before mentioned USA. 10+ players easy. NZ was also mentioned. 10+ players easy..... Canada also has 10+ people. Basically thats saying that no matter what, it will most likely be a toss up between these guys.

If anything, the ignorant people are the ones who will ignore this fact.
I dont really care what the end result is, but come on guys. 6 people crews? Thats not an event thats just basically what it is now.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

F_E_D_O_R Wrote:i have no complaints with this, this is what world dom should be but someone is going to complain about it so if we get people to agree with these rules that will be sweet

Lol guess I'll be the one. I dont like this idea at all. 4 people is ridiculously low. Multiple teams per country defeats the purpose in my eyes. That means that each country is ALSO competing against itself.

If there are enough people for more than one team of four, that means there are enough for one big crew.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Lol guess I'll be the one. I dont like this idea at all. 4 people is ridiculously low. Multiple teams per country defeats the purpose in my eyes. That means that each country is ALSO competing against itself.

If there are enough people for more than one team of four, that means there are enough for one big crew.

go look at my early post....about the setup

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon