Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Domination Series

b_u_L_L_e_t Wrote:Alright lets do this then....

1. A 30 day session - agreed

2. 4 Crew Members(MAX) somewhere between 4 and 6 would be fine

3. Crew does not get 2x exp with the 30-day rounds for this event, crews shouldn't get the higher levels EASY, make them work for the higher levels

4. Can not kick anyone out or leave the crew Unless substantial circumstances

5. Must have crew set up before the session begins a list on the forums before rounds starts is just fine, if someone's in a top crew the round before this happens, they don't need to give up an icon for this cause

6. You can have more than one team per country as many as your country wants

7. You get together your own crew.....have to decided who you want racing in your crew

8. Finally, icon is the olympic rings(like the idea that it should be hard to get....and only a few people should get it) my idea :x but yes, maybe olympic rings ftw

BANG!!! lets do it

rawr in red.

*edit*

he hate me, if your country cannot come up with enough "good players"

does that mean other countries should have to change also?

I don't think so, look at regular olympics.. Smaller countries.. =/

i think they are all good idea....but you have to think about it for real tho.....how many people do you think will end up running for world domination....i know i will....now that i think about it make the crews at least 6-8 people in it.....and if there are more people that want to go for it start up another crew for that country...i think that would make things fair enough.....as to xp NO XTRA XP.....let everyone be the same then we will see who the best crews are.....i think that would make the game more interesting....or at least if you do xtra xp make it for everyone running for the best country....that is my input....i know ill have more input again...
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

b_u_L_L_e_t Wrote:This is want needs to be done to make this work:

1. A 30 day session Like it

2. 15 member crew size max(can run with less) Or whatever else we can come to agreement on

3. Have at least 3 noobs(based on icons and registration date, plus will help bring more people to midnite) This shouldnt really be a requirement, but rather just a possibility. If the teams are large enough, theres no reason a few friends wouldnt be able to run with you

5. VETS DO NOT MAKE MUTIS

6. Crew does not get 2x exp I think this is important. Thats why I want a 30 day session, with no exp bonus. 30 days is plenty to get to 57 without the bonus

7. Can not kick anyone out or leave the crew Definately

8. Must have crew set up before the session begins Definately

9. If complaining about not having enough people in your country playing to get that 15 max....well go tell your friends about the game Could not agree more. Like I said, if this is about just smashing the other countries for an easy win than Im not at all for it. I want it to be large teams of players, good and bad, vets and noobs. It shouldnt be about whos more qualified, it should be about what country your from.

10. ONE TEAM PER COUNTRY Agree but I would be ok either way I guess. I def. prefer just one team for each country.

11. Finally, icon is an the olympic rings I dont like this just cuz panda came up with it ; ) No really I dont care about medals, so this can go either way.

Pulling the ideas from what people have been saying about this idea.

what numbers do you like or dislike? And Add more to this.....

I like this the best. Heres my thoughts.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

alrite u guys wanna know how i think this will work....

1) USA has to be split up...most of the players are from the US which makes it unfair...it should be split up like east and west or something like that...

2) exp system has to change..with every country going for it, its going to be impossible holding top...but it also has to be where people can get more exp...so i think it should go back to old style of bigger NW gap gets more exp...

3) the teams size should be increased to about 10 not 15...15 is to big and everyone jus decides to do nothing...

4) the season should not be increased...trust me there is a reason y they made it 2 week seasons....the last 2 weeks are going to be a waste of time....

5) come up with a new medal for it...it will give people a purpose to play... i mean i used to be one of the most wanted people in the crew..only reason i stopped is because im tired of racing my ass off jus to get another top crew....wasnt worth my time and money so i just stopped... coming out with a new medal will make people try harder....

6) no matter what happens people cant get mad....lol...
AlKi

I think the current game formate should stay very much the same,

6 man crews. If ur country wants to run 2 crews thats fine this way it gives smaller countries a chance to run.

double exp should be abolished. (world domination or not)

ill add more when i have time,
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:I think the current game formate should stay very much the same,

6 man crews. If ur country wants to run 2 crews thats fine this way it gives smaller countries a chance to run.

double exp should be abolished. (world domination or not)

ill add more when i have time,

i agree double exp should be abolished but what should determine it? should it remain that everyone gets the same or go back to NW? i think NW should be the determining factor. that way working has a purpose other than to level up.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:i agree double exp should be abolished but what should determine it? should it remain that everyone gets the same or go back to NW? i think NW should be the determining factor. that way working has a purpose other than to level up.

i think it shud get done by lvl. the higher lvl you are the mre exp you get
So tht way you also get somthing better from sitting here racing hard to get lvls lol
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:i think it shud get done by lvl. the higher lvl you are the mre exp you get
So tht way you also get somthing better from sitting here racing hard to get lvls lol
lol paul...isnt it already like that? at level 1 you get about 50exp per win...i was 41 getting 200-300 per win. i know it slowly goes up anyway. i think if 1 person is level 1 with 50k nw they should get 50 exp, on the other hand if someone else had 10 billion NW they should definetly get more exp per win shouldnt they?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

He_Hate_Me Wrote:About there not being enough people well your absolutely right. But what do we do? If your country doesnt have enough people to play then whats the point. It seems like 6 people per country is reasonable....but then you mention 10, just 4 more people and some say "your ignorant, our country doesnt have that many people playing"

sorry i called you ignorant i was just extremely mad about the max 15 idea cause there is like 30+ good racers from the US, and say if another country has 6 good racers and 4 noobs cause you said min 10 which most countries will not have 10 good racers we will have about 1/3 the cms as the 15 member crew with all good racers

i think we can agree on everything except the crew sizes it needs to be a number between 4-10 i think cause this medal should be rare so we need a low crew size but at the same time it should have more people to make it more interesting, take for instance if a couple people slack off on your crew other crews can take the lead in cm and lvls .also a 4 person crew that works really hard will most likely not be touched you need room for error

as for the exp issue goes i think it should be no double exp but still be the same as before like the more net worth the better exp, closer times, bigger lvl diff and exp is individual so everyone needs to keep a higher networth to get more exp, also with no double exp this makes it interesting cause if you race people who are closer to your lvl and times you can lvl up faster than if just race random people and will show you are better racers

MC_Alumni Wrote:lol paul...isnt it already like that? at level 1 you get about 50exp per win...i was 41 getting 200-300 per win. i know it slowly goes up anyway. i think if 1 person is level 1 with 50k nw they should get 50 exp, on the other hand if someone else had 10 billion NW they should definetly get more exp per win shouldnt they?
Yea well if we get ride of the 2x exp thn how much networth you have could deturmin it. But i also think scinse its only gna happen once a yeah and it is a world battle so maybe something else shud deturmin it??
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon