Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else

I dunno if anyone else is tired of it but watching free winz 69(filthy_unknown) cheat his ass off on at least 5 diffrent accounts to keep what he belives belongs to him because he spent hundreds of dollars.You can clearly watch the game and tell he is logging into at the least 5 accounts other then his own most of which are his crew but some are not.Ban once then had a crew member put back on the crew even tho that member left on his own he wasnt booted from the crew he left. The rules state no multi account usuage yet when filthy was ban 3 other members were ban also that shows that he was clearly running other accounts so whats up with these rules? are they there for show?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Well ray told me, and i have not been on any other accounts now.

look you guys took i dont know how much networth away from me,
i dont tell anyone too hit yous, they do it on there own accord, there credits there account.

Im actually trying very hard, ON my account

so thanks jess thanks alot

btw it wasnt me hitting you!!!!
i dont know why everyone puts blames on ME!!!!!

im exactly the same as everyone else here

its actually very very frustrating, when its not actually you,
BUT you have everyone blaming you.

and for your advice my crew comes online every 4 hours or so, and check there own accounts
i dont care if they go on there account, work and log off.

Whats frustrating is knowing whats goin on and nothing ever gets done about it.So ray caught you using multiple accounts and let you back in with no penalty. again what are the rules for?. as for you not loggin on them now i dont beleive that nor do many other as it seems like each one of your members logs in one right after the other within 30 seconds to a minute of each other every time which just happens to be around the same time you log in? and tnx for what the fact i say what people been sayin to me for the past 5 days or for lettin everyone know who u really are?

As for hittin i dont give a damn about being hit i just happen to know that wasnt who it was on that account.Hitting is part of the game if you cant take it then play something else. Oh and had u of been honest to begin with none would of thought u were cheatin to begin with what set em off was when u got ban so did your crew members... hope u used a dif proxy on them accounts your loggin into. oh wait it dont matter as nothing ever happen anyways
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Whats frustrating is knowing whats goin on and nothing ever gets done about it.So ray caught you using multiple accounts and let you back in with no penalty. again what are the rules for?. as for you not loggin on them now i dont beleive that nor do many other as it seems like each one of your members logs in one right after the other within 30 seconds to a minute of each other every time which just happens to be around the same time you log in? and tnx for what the fact i say what people been sayin to me for the past 5 days or for lettin everyone know who u really are?

As for hittin i dont give a damn about being hit i just happen to know that wasnt who it was on that account.Hitting is part of the game if you cant take it then play something else. Oh and had u of been honest to begin with none would of thought u were cheatin to begin with what set em off was when u got ban so did your crew members... hope u used a dif proxy on them accounts your loggin into. oh wait it dont matter as nothing ever happen anyways

So youre saying if I spend alot of money I can break the rules? :eek:

KK jess, go ahead tell Ray,

See who actually does go on there accounts,
And for a fact yes they log staright out,
because there is alot of people Hiing us, out there, so we cant come online and stay online for ages.

I can tell yah i bet your wrong, about pionting the finger at meSmile
Wait till ray comes back.

Thrice Wrote:So youre saying if I spend alot of money I can break the rules? :eek:

I dont actually spend that much.

And i know of so many players that break the rules.
Even guns crew break the rules.

But i aint sad enough too say who the persons that do it!!!!
Thats rays job!

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:I dont actually spend that much.

And i know of so many players that break the rules.
Even guns crew break the rules.

But i aint sad enough too say who the persons that do it!!!!
Thats rays job!

I dont really care, I was just being a smartass. I dont know how much you spend at all, or do I bother caring. It's coming down to it and its been one hell of a battle this session, thats what I care about. If you do use mulitple accounts, good for you for pulling all the weight, Im glad my crew holds there own.

Thrice Wrote:I dont really care, I was just being a smartass. I dont know how much you spend at all, or do I bother caring. It's coming down to it and its been one hell of a battle this session, thats what I care about. If you do use mulitple accounts, good for you for pulling all the weight, Im glad my crew holds there own.

Yeah i just dont want too start anything more!
Yes exactly it is going to be a good crew battle, and thats all that i care about.
And no i dont have any multis, i just race my own account, dont need 1 of them.
HAHA your crew holds there own.
Snowjunkie???????Smile

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:Yeah i just dont want too start anything more!
Yes exactly it is going to be a good crew battle, and thats all that i care about.
And no i dont have any multis, i just race my own account, dont need 1 of them.
HAHA your crew holds there own.
Snowjunkie???????Smile

Snowjunkie?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon