Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mc Rev 3 ??

So accrding to rays email they going to start hitting huge changes and make a rev 3 i believe ...

Thoughts ??

Im down to see whats in store for MC and wether it works or not.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Yeh Bro! Gonna be fucking amazing like Smile Who's gonna sign up for the Beta Team? o.O O.o..or who's just gonna leave it for a suprise Smile
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:Yeh Bro! Gonna be fucking amazing like Smile Who's gonna sign up for the Beta Team? o.O O.o..or who's just gonna leave it for a suprise Smile

I dont have the time to even HI for the next few rounds ... plus comp at home getting rebuilt .. i want that top HI icon aswell ..

so ill be missing out on the rev 3 beta testing Sad
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

whats the email addy to sign up?? i think i was told but i forget

just e-mail Ray or CI.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

I want to be a beta tester but i dont have Rays email and i dont feel like looking for CIs even though im sure its on almost every page in one place or another
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

they really shoulda had a reply option on that email they sent out. alot of people have no idea how to go about gettin a hold of them.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:they really shoulda had a reply option on that email they sent out. alot of people have no idea how to go about gettin a hold of them.

I 2nd that
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:I 2nd that

So does your belly

didn't get an email... think my email is still my ancient one I can't access anymore xD

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon