Facebook      

Poll: How you race
Bring back accept decline and timed races
Leave the spam races
A mixture of both
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racing Structure

Thread for discussing the way you have to go about racing, please add your thorts.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

turn racing either back to 4 min races but change them to 2 min races, or change it to like sh where there is one huge pool that u enter, but turn that to 2 min instead of 4 min too...
AlKi

We've been down this road. There are benefits to both sides, but I can tell you with absolute honesty that if they bring back the timed races I for one will not play seriously anymore.

That isn't some silly slight against the company or the game, it's just a fact. I personally can make time for 2 days a session worth of very hard racing, that is just how my schedule allows me to play. But even others that can't do that still benefit from the spam racing. Come on once every few hours spam away all your creds and go back to real life.

The timed racing, even in shorter duration only benefits those that can be here all day long. I really don't see the point.

If the idea is because people that spend big or have prize creds get a huge advantage then I suppose you could limit the number of races done in a 24 hour period, but honestly I think that would be counter productive as far as income goes =/

Id like to see both.

Have it like it was back in the day, online and offline racing. except offline racing can now gain cm's

Bring back the accpet decline online races. then when you are offline if you are in your car you get spammed by everyone.

obviously there would have to be some reward for sitting here all day oposed to an hour here and ther. so maby more cms more exp for online racing then offline.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

I've said before I think they need more than just 1 or even 2 kinds/types of racing. there should be online accept/decline racing, offline spam racing,(if your in your car) then something like SH and a pool where you enter every X amount of minutes. im sure there could be other types to. anyway each one would have certain pros and cons. i would imagine that offline spam racing would gain lots of cms but HORRIBLE exp...as far as the others go im not to concerned. i just dont think if your racing people every 5 seconds you should be able to be level 57 in 2 days...
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Accept races, pink slips, and cash races. There were more aspects to the game then. Forget about RAD though.
Who needs friends or skill when you have a fat wallet?

Thrice Wrote:Accept races, pink slips, and cash races. There were more aspects to the game then. Forget about RAD though.

I agree with what your saying i just dont think cash races should be brought back...it would encourage multiples and cheating. if you can make billions of dollars and want to bring back racing make a cap where you cant race for more than 10 mil or 100 mil but if you race for cash you shouldnt be able to race the same person for 24 hours. otherwise everyone will dump nw to 1 guy in the end to win. which will encourage people to NOT spend...if you can just have 5 people dump 50 bil onto 1 account why spend 100 dollars for 60k creds to make about 200 bil...
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

what was the point in pinks tho ?? everyone knows how fast everyone else runs thrw timeslips anyway ...

cash races was just used to boost whoever the "vets" picked to win each round over the last few days.

keep it on spam races ... then you only have to race few hours a day to keep credits low ..if you want more buy more and spend more time racing ..

my 2 cents
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Please no bitching, if your here to tell people there ideas are stupid bla bla your posts will just be deleted along with any responces.

keep it brief and on topic
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Black__Metal Wrote:what was the point in pinks tho ?? everyone knows how fast everyone else runs thrw timeslips anyway ...

cash races was just used to boost whoever the "vets" picked to win each round over the last few days.

keep it on spam races ... then you only have to race few hours a day to keep credits low ..if you want more buy more and spend more time racing ..

my 2 cents

I see what youre saying about cash races, I was in the mindset of bringing it all back. I personally loved pink races, there were a few session where I would stay low and sleep and fill my garage with expensive cars, and it was fun as hell. It might not be a good idea now because there arent that many people and the ones who do play know the ropes pretty well. I just think the idea of spam racing is awful. I really enjoyed accepting and declining races and still being able to race anyone offline.
Who needs friends or skill when you have a fat wallet?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New form of racing Admin 3 1,767 09-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Last Post: SexyJDM
  Racing and EXP in Rev 3 modogg85 0 818 07-18-2009, 12:50 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Fix reliability and Sreet Racing dnb_Fueld 4 1,566 01-27-2009, 09:21 AM
Last Post: QuickAl
  street racing MC_Alumni 10 2,485 01-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Racing Kelly087 1 1,025 12-09-2007, 08:18 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  please get rid of the networth restriction for racing bscar 12 3,362 03-16-2007, 06:43 PM
Last Post: slacker-god
  Bracket Racing JDMAccord02 11 2,670 07-12-2005, 10:35 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE
  CREW RACING rom3o™ 13 3,535 05-25-2005, 09:04 AM
Last Post: eyc22
  racing mecca_boy 37 7,367 04-22-2005, 10:58 AM
Last Post: wannago
  offline/online racing SpeedKillz 13 3,745 04-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Last Post: sexy_red

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon