Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Split from Thefts thread.

calder12 Wrote:All part of the game trust me you don't have me crying over it to Ray... oh wait... nvm.

Yeah well i was allgood with it, Untill the head moderator, Big named Vet
HAS too cheat too try take me down.Smile
Going on over 6 accounts trying to Hi meRolleyesI got a lil pist!!!!!

But i like it got my level i wanted, Back on the top 10 races won and Cms Board.

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

I asked panda, Too have a Hi battle with me, He knows id own Him, And he backed down. Come on panda Please. i wanna show you how I rOOLLL:postwhore:

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:Yeah well i was allgood with it, Untill the head moderator, Big named Vet

But i like it got my level i wanted, Back on the top 10 races won and Cms Board.

I asked panda, Too have a Hi battle with me, He knows id own Him, And he backed down. Come on panda Please. i wanna show you how I rOOLLL:postwhore:

You really really don't want to argue this in open... you log off your whole crew logs on one by one and none of them are on msn.... seriously nobody is that stupid right???

Now I suggest you drop this before it gets ugly.

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:Yeah well i was allgood with it, Untill the head moderator, Big named Vet

Alrighty then.. Where to start where to start..

Before you come on the forums throwing around accusations of me logging six different accounts to HI you, maybe you should get your facts straight fuck head.

I've hit you from 1 account, and one account only. And that is MY account, okay? Get that through your dumb doped out head! Have Ray check out the logs, I have been on ONE account that has home invaded you, and the rest are not me.

And as for your little HI duel, why would I bother? I don't have 3,000$ to blow on an internet game every month, you are one of the DUMBEST people i've EVER seen, talked to, or even heard of. The ONLY way you'd own me in ANYTHING to do with this game, is by spending all of your DRUG MONEY to beat me.

Get real dude..

*edit*

Quote:FILTHY_UNKNOWN
May 17, 2009 5:46am come on pussy, i wanna work theze creds, keep hiing me, im loving it

come on next round a Hi comp ME+U
I know you spend! Mr im so pro at slealing over 50 cars with 2k reacring creds HAHA

You come at me in game, telling me to home invade you more, and i'm doing so, then you sell your car and log out two minutes later, then all 5 of your crew-members magically log on and 3/5 go into prowling status (as to what I saw), and I KNOW atleast 1 of them is in bed. You want to come on here accusing me of shit? Check your own ass there buddy, your shit stinks worse than mine does. You say I didn't boost all of those cars without spending? I got 12k second day of the round, got my NW up, and spammed attempts, then boosted the cars without spending, got the 16k credits for reaching 20 boosts first, and used those to boost 30 some more cars..

Check your shit before you talk dude, seriously.

this is POST YOUR THEIFt thread not bragabout how much i huslse to get mc credits thread
mecca :postwhore:

Let's keep the thefts thread clean shall we?

Common be real we aalllllllll know that if Filthy Cunt couldnt spend he would be the biggest noob in here,,,,,And do u really think u can take Panda On in H.I common dude grow up and be real Challenge him without spending any money and see How He OwNs Ur Retarded ASSS,,,, MR. I need to pay my way THrew School Ass just to passss..... Ur a Scum And will always be A SCUM,,,,, G.L to u and i hope u choke on ur own spit while u sleep...
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

[FF] FILTHY_UNKNOWN 30

hey hey bro how much u spend to get this 30 hit? let me guess its 300 usd rite? throw another 500 usd bro sure u will beat that panda on HI..Big Grin

How about you hire me to HI for you, every one knows how good i am with accounts give me your password and i'll burn you and say it was an accident. i think thats how it goes???
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

"hey man, lemme get a dubb."

"Hold on, i gotta do this race!"

Hey (any name) will u race for me while i serve This Guy Up..... THxBro...... Be carfull they dont know its u and not me racing.......
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AAAND the theft thread is back! o_O_MIDORI_O_o 1 1,476 02-23-2015, 06:55 PM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Congrats Thread Tokkiez 4 2,298 04-29-2012, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Corona_Xtra
  Missing icons thread! Tokkiez 41 25,173 03-07-2012, 12:54 AM
Last Post: guess_who
  Season End Nov 5 2011 Congrats Thread Tokkiez 2 1,720 11-06-2011, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats Thread Oct 15 Tokkiez 6 2,572 10-17-2011, 11:50 PM