Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Street legal cars

Ok so i've been considering of purchasing a supra and modifying the car but the rules in Australia are so tight

supposedly you cant change a cars cosmetics here in Aus except for the spoiler and hood. i wanted to get a wide body kit something that looks GT like but it will be a no no. There can be no dangerous parts sticking out? if there talking about carnards, you shouldnt be standing that close to the road if your crossings it. modified exhaust systems must be as low in sound as the stock exhaust I dont know why but i've heard a lot of exhaust here louder than stock. Either something is wrong with the system or people are just daft

quite frankly a stock looking car isn't for me.
any other quirky laws out there???
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

Get your ass over to NZ,

400 bucks low volume cert covers it all. can prity much get as inventive as you like
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

its true .... do it ..

Anther reason why aussi blows dude lol ..

Ahhh so if your exhst laws are that anal ... then no BOV or wastys ???:eek:
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

umm i think your allowed BOV not sure, we have something called the pits where you take in a car and have it inspected and what so ever,

also some parts are so common that i think cops are just slack but if you look like a "hoon" then they will target you even if your mods are legal
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

im assuming the BOV cant be front facing or has to be plumbed back in or some thing stuipd like that.

word has it they are going to start wanting us to plumb back our BOVs in the next year with some new laws...

yea if you got any aftermarket mods on cars usaly the cops try and stack you with fines and pull you over every chance they get ... (vaughn knows what im on about lol) think ive been pulled over by every cop out west so they leave me alone ... but as soon as im in town or the shore im f**ked

I get pulled over more in my 180sx driving normally than i do blasting down the motorway in work cars. and i probably driver work cars more than my own.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

i got no problem with exhaust system and wastys on Smile my car is pretty loud tho...... well gotta install a HKS BOV soon when i got money...what u guys reckon?

u got a R33 ??

give us the low down on what u got in it atm ..

Black__Metal Wrote:u got a R33 ??

give us the low down on what u got in it atm ..

A 4 pack of V, Cuple of old mc d packets rolling rnd the floor. A cuple of pony's under the bonnet. lol

Olll i forgot a Shania Twain CD
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:A 4 pack of V, Cuple of old mc d packets rolling rnd the floor. A cuple of pony's under the bonnet. lol

Olll i forgot a Shania Twain CD

hahahaha how could you forget Shania !!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muscle Cars Ishmeet 5 6,776 02-15-2013, 01:36 AM
Last Post: blakegolivas
  Unofficial 'Hot chicks with cars' thread Admin 10 5,569 01-08-2008, 01:59 PM
Last Post: D1STURB3D
  Mates New Cars TheJMan 3 2,101 11-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon