Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reprezent your whip

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:yea it needs paint....thinkn of rippn the drive train out and puttn in a s-10 or a 2wd blazer....would like to do some mods to the motor some time......dont know how to post pics lol...n00b

create a photobucket account, upload the pics from there, and then when they are loaded view the album, from there put ur mose over the picture and a drop down mirror will appear, copy the direct link and then click in the message, click insert immage, preview the message and it should show the picture, then just submit......

careful though, the pictures might come out huge... they did for me on ones i posted in the faces of MC thread

[Image: 0426090803.jpg]

[Image: 0426090801a.jpg]

[Image: 0425091421.jpg]
2 15 inch ma audia and a rockford amp
[Image: 0425091420.jpg]
just fits....took it out though...to much weight lol
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:[Image: 0426090803.jpg]

[Image: 0425091421.jpg]
2 15 inch ma audia and a rockford amp
[Image: 0425091420.jpg]
just fits....took it out though...to much weight lol

Nonsense! no such thing as weighing too much! espicially with a good sound system Tongue Looks like you got your work cut out for you, I can't wait to see the finished pictures though :eek:

lol....i cant weight either....thinkn of goin with black and yellow but not sure....got some air shocks to install next.....goint also put in 1 12inch p3 which will be lighter and sound damn good
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:lol....i cant weight either....thinkn of goin with black and yellow but not sure....got some air shocks to install next.....goint also put in 1 12inch p3 which will be lighter and sound damn good

For that matters go fight a Semi that still has a good sound system, thoes things are light weight and loud!! (the speakers in the sleeper)

and yellow with the racing stripes down the center Tongue sounds yummmy

when replying ...either "insert link" or "add atachments" or "insert image" next to and below the white smily face
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

do you mean to make the images smaller?

Attached Files
.jpg   gwhip2.jpg (Size: 7 KB / Downloads: 18)
.jpg   gwhip1.jpg (Size: 6.1 KB / Downloads: 15)

Ya'll ready for this...

93 Ford Tempo!!!!!! Dude that shit is the bomb, bad tranny, cracked bumper, no grill, driver seat back doesn't stay up, no AC, and like 200k miles

She's a beaut, I'll have to get some pics up so ya'll can drool Wink

p.s. college = i'll take whatever car will get me from point a to b
-=Damant Quod Non Intellegunt=-

lol yall ready for this. 1994 Dodge Ram 1500. Oh its a great truck. 2wd, 5.2L (318) V8. Oh and a crack dash, rust everywhere, 10dents, 3bald tires, rusted exhaust, no dash, torn seats, burn holes everywhere, bad rear end, shocks that are shot, gets 10mpg. Oh its a great truck lol, 14-16 ft long, 5000lbs, top speed of 110mph. I gets no pussy with it lol the only reason girls hop in is cause the windows are tinted dark and u cant see inside of it and i like to peal out everywhere i go now cause guess what no tread lol. Ill take pics when i can lol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon