Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reprezent your whip

woop woop heres my whip... lol i call it my juggalo taxi

Attached Files
.jpg   08-12-09_1957.jpg (Size: 103.33 KB / Downloads: 16)
WICKED CLOWNS NEVER DIE!!!!!

Nice paint job on the Yaris. With that super charger what's the power output like? 120 horse power? :gayfight:
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

bscar Wrote:Nice paint job on the Yaris. With that super charger what's the power output like? 120 horse power? :gayfight:

102 bhp ... Tongue
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

13KW at the left wheel
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Black__Metal Wrote:102 bhp ... Tongue
ok, so 125 then? Tongue
It begs the question; did he get the gerbil, or the squirrel, super charger?
And, did he build his engine/transmission up to handle the added stress the super charger is adding to it.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

That wod b a question only he can awnser...and who knws wen he b around nxt
Black__Metal

bscar Wrote:ok, so 125 then? Tongue
It begs the question; did he get the gerbil, or the squirrel, super charger?
And, did he build his engine/transmission up to handle the added stress the super charger is adding to it.

is this a joke? the stress of 125hp?? HP doesnt even stress parts, torque stress's metal.

and i cant see that beast making much torque
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

2000 Honda Civic LX, FTW!

Yay for gas mileage, I love it. I was paying less than $20 USD per gas tank, which lasted me for about 300 miles average. But now it's like...$23-24 per gas tank? 10 gallon tank, which is...40 liters?

It's slightly modded, but I didn't do the modifications to it. It's really my uncle's car, he's just nice enough for me to use it while I'm in college. Pics will maybe hurt some of your eyes, since you'll think it's ricer-ish. I think it's not too bad, wish I didn't have the CF altezza tail lights on it though.

honda ... rofl ... Tongue
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

I just baught my 4th car,

HNP10 primera
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon